WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

When we die.

What happens when we die? Do we go to Heaven or do we go to Hell, or do we just simply die? I've been wondering this for a while. I saw some show where this guy said he has lived lives previous to this one. Do you live other lives? Is it just possible that when you die you are reincarnated? If so, why do we not have memory of the past life? If you are reincarnated how do you explain ghosts (assuming they are real)? For if there are ghosts why have they not been reincarnated? Is there some sort of middle ground, where you stay until you are reincarnated? Is that why history repeats itself, because it's the same fucking people? Have we all been in every country? I say that because humans have exsisted very long. Were we the first humans reborn over and over again to what we are today? What if everyone on earth has met before in a past life? I have no idea, I wonder what you all think.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I think it largely depends on your religious beliefs, or lack thereof, as to what you believe happens when we die. Personally, I believe in a Heaven and Hell. I believe that by following Christ and accepting him as my personal savior I have secured a place in Heaven, but those are just my beliefs.

Please don't turn this thread into a religion - anti-religion battleground everyone. We have enough of those threads already.

ferengi74656 said:
Please don't turn this thread into a religion - anti-religion battleground everyone. We have enough of those threads already.
No that is not my intention. I just merely want to know what you people think that happens when we die, and to discuss reincarnation, Heaven, or Hell. Or your beleif on what happens when we die.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I hate the FCC said:
No that is not my intention. I just merely want to know what you people think that happens when we die, and to discuss reincarnation, Heaven, or Hell. Or your beleif on what happens when we die.
Yeah I know... But I've seen it far too often: a few people hijack a thread with anything even remotely close to a religious topic, and turn an adult discussion into a pointless debate.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, one thing is for sure, we definitely go 6 feet under. But as far as the rest, it really just depends on what the hell you believe in I suppose, its one of those things that nobody can explain, only believe. Faith is important.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
When I die, i'm going to have a closed casket, and when everyone thinks its over, i'm going to come down on wires and blast techno music..
:thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoke said:
When I die, i'm going to have a closed casket, and when everyone thinks its over, i'm going to come down on wires and blast techno music..
:thumbsup:

BOO! Im dissapointed in you smoke...you stole that material directly off of a comedian that was on comedy central. :thumbsdn:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
LewdM@thew said:
BOO! Im dissapointed in you smoke...you stole that material directly off of a comedian that was on comedy central. :thumbsdn:
YOUR JUST A BIG FAT PHONY!!!!

(Steals from Family Guy :) )

And we dont all necessarily go 6 feet under. My dying wish is to be cremated and my ashes tossed (lovingly) off the side of a mountain. Depends not where. I'd just like to know that I've returned to nature.

As for the Heaven/Hell debate? I sure as fuck hope there is no hell, because I'd be going STRAIGHT there.

Casket, jar, someones backyard. Why doesn't anyone go some where original like Japan?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
I hate the FCC said:
What happens when we die? Do we go to Heaven or do we go to Hell, or do we just simply die? I've been wondering this for a while. I saw some show where this guy said he has lived lives previous to this one. Do you live other lives? Is it just possible that when you die you are reincarnated? If so, why do we not have memory of the past life? If you are reincarnated how do you explain ghosts (assuming they are real)? For if there are ghosts why have they not been reincarnated? Is there some sort of middle ground, where you stay until you are reincarnated? Is that why history repeats itself, because it's the same fucking people? Have we all been in every country? I say that because humans have exsisted very long. Were we the first humans reborn over and over again to what we are today? What if everyone on earth has met before in a past life? I have no idea, I wonder what you all think.
i think when you die you wake up from a dream and your a new person.

otepsoul said:
Interesting, what happens if your new person dies sleeping?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
otepsoul said:

Taylor_Blade said:
Interesting, what happens if your new person dies sleeping?
I may be going out on a limb here, but my guess would be "you wake up from a dream and your a new person" would be his answer. Do you often find yourself confused in the shower reading the shampoo bottle, apply to hair, lather, rinse, repeat?

Edit: Wrong! I will take Derr! two cents alex.

Yes, then I proceed with repeating 30 times. Thank you for lifting my stupidity on the subject. What if you keep waking up just to die? What do you think happens when you die broken?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Taylor_Blade said:
Yes, then I proceed with repeating 30 times. Thank you for lifting my stupidity on the subject. What if you keep waking up just to die? What do you think happens when you die broken?
Hell awaits.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
johnny kuntz said:
you are all going to heaven :thumbsup:
well actually
  • SOME go to heaven ...... were all the super brave are .. no partys no hot girls ..
  • SOME go to be reeincarnated
  • SOME enlighted people enter the NIRVANA
  • SOME people go to HELL .... where the party is kickin ! with horny girls and a lotta fun !!!

well as i believe in the reeincarnation i should choose number 2 but i thing i combine 2 and 4 !! so , when I die , I'll head two weeks to hell and THEN i'm going to be reeincarnated!