WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

When you like her more than you are liked.

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
I met my girlfriend a year ago. She could have been my best friend, but there was one problem, I am attracted to her. So after a few months of just talking, I asked her to the prom. After that it was pretty much accepted between us that we were an item. Neither of us love the other, so there are no problems with that. The thing is that she only wants to see me if there's nothing else on her schedule. I want to see her all the time, she wants to see me maybe if she has time. She's the first girlfriend I've had in three fuckin years so I'm pretty reluctant to let this go. But to spell it out I have three options.

1. Keep doin what I'm doin, hoping for things to improve.
2. Tell her if we can't see each other more, I have to leave.
3. Start looking for other girls on the side.

WTF am I going to do?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
tell her, you want more time together, or if that fails look for a new girl.

Fugly

Tenderony
This is what your do. Don't call her at all. Pretend to be too busy to talk or spend any time with her. Go out with the bro's two weekends in a row. I swear to you on everything that I own if you do that she will cling to your dick so hard that you'll want to peel her off. The more you act like you don't care the more desperate whe will get. Trust me man its the only way. Or just dump herout right that'll work too. Just don't tell or show her how needy you are because that will turn her off. The less you need her the more she will need you.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Things dont improve just like that.. if she doesnt like you, is probably not going to improve.

I say, if you can still tap that ass do it, but start looking for a new ass soon... cause shit aint going to improve.

Fugly

Tenderony
This guys an idiot but this isn't B&T so I'll leave it at that. Your in high school (you said prom) so chicks do change that fast. In fact I will wager 48 hours of ignoring her and she'll call you probably 10 times in one night. Just do it...what do you have to lose? Just don't be a tool man...chicks dump tools.

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'll elaborate a little more. The girl in question has never been ga-ga over anyone. She has easily gone weeks at a time without any contact. It takes a lot to get her concerned.

Fugly

Tenderony
Don't worry anout that just ignore her. Its the only thing that works. If it doesn't she is completely disinterested in you anyway

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you need therapy.

and you probably want this girl because she is unconcerned. classic neglect syndrome.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I must agree with the therapy comment! No one goes postal over a girl.. unless u have serious fucking issues! Actually you just may need to get LAID... that would clear your mind up really quick!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
I must agree with the therapy comment! No one goes postal over a girl.. unless u have serious fucking issues! Actually you just may need to get LAID... that would clear your mind up really quick!
i think he is fairly young, like 15 or 16. for a grown up, yes, that would make sense. but for a kid, nope.

TarkinRocher said:
no, and its not even close yet.

Wipe the sweat off of your brow my friend, this is going to make leaving her as she is alot easier.

If you leave her alone, she will probably come after your ass anyways. Like DG (You're so smart!) said, neglect sydrome is a bitch, but in a relationship, it's quite easy to turn the tables.

If you really believe she doesn't want you, just let her be....don't ache forever in vain my friend, it isn't worth it. For all you know Neg Syn will kick in, and you'll get everything you ever wanted....

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
i think he is fairly young, like 15 or 16. for a grown up, yes, that would make sense. but for a kid, nope.
Hmm.. masturbation works!! It did for me... I ended up here!

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Concentrate on the one or two worst attributes about her, then dump her. Right now you are being her bitch. Plenty of girls have lots of attention to give, as long as you don't go postal. :nuts: