WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

When you run out of buds... look on the bright side

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#1
cannabis withdrawl is a bitch, but hey at least it's not an opiate. i've developed some very positive attitudes towards giving the smoke a rest for a while.

just think about it, when you run out of buds it really is a positive thing. it gives you a chance to experience life with a clear head, sure you can't get to sleep as easily as you used to at night and you might be a bit edgy. but if you can overcome all of this and the mild depression you really have done yourself a huge favour.

pot has the tendency to make people tolerant and dependent on it, if you can somehow reassure yourself that you don't need it, then it's not such a big deal.

every cloud has a silver lining! :p
 

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
1,051
0
0
#2
dookie said:
cannabis withdrawl is a bitch, but hey at least it's not an opiate. i've developed some very positive attitudes towards giving the smoke a rest for a while.

just think about it, when you run out of buds it really is a positive thing. it gives you a chance to experience life with a clear head, sure you can't get to sleep as easily as you used to at night and you might be a bit edgy. but if you can overcome all of this and the mild depression you really have done yourself a huge favour.

pot has the tendency to make people tolerant and dependent on it, if you can somehow reassure yourself that you don't need it, then it's not such a big deal.

every cloud has a silver lining! :p
no one cares about your weed storys

i mean not just yours but anyones.
 
4,248
0
0
#3
I thought it was all pretty overrated the couple times it worked for me.

There's being unproductive...then there's being high. Which is like unproductive x280752785397278.
 
3,050
0
0
#4
HEY EVERYONES VISES ARE IMPORTANT HERE!
well sorry your out of bud, make a road trip to BC, i hear we have the best bud.
i'm beginning to wonder if thats why bigck is missing, he was always threatening to drive here for it.
*sigh* i miss his witty posts.
 

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#6
squeeze_me said:
no one cares about your weed storys

i mean not just yours but anyones.
thanks dude,

makes me feel fantastic when i get that kind of negative response for speaking my mind.

think i'll just keep my thoughts to myself in future. :mfinger:
 
4,020
0
36
#7
dookie said:
thanks dude,

makes me feel fantastic when i get that kind of negative response for speaking my mind.

think i'll just keep my thoughts to myself in future. :mfinger:
Don't pay him any mind. He doesn't speak for everyone here.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#8
you can experience cannabis withdrawal symtoms, they are however purely psychological. depending on the rate of use they can be fairly bad although usually shortlived, and always lead to a better state of mind than that experienced when excessively using the cannabis.

cannabis is a good drug and when used in moderation can assist many people in their life, with inspiration and suprisingly to it's detractors, even motivation. people assume cannabis only makes you tired, lethargic and stoned. that is not the case for the many artists and atheletes that use it as a catalyst to greater things.

the important factor is moderation, cannabis in excess can result in detrimental effects suchs as the lethatrgy and psychosis that many users imagine they are experiencing. this is mainly because in it's common use cannabis users are encouraged to consume as much as possible in as short a period of time. this is a relatively new rate of consumption and has no basis in the traditional, spiritual cannabis use.

if you wish to use cannabis use it as you would prayer, do not pray all day unless you want to be a religious bore, do not smoke all day unless you want to be a cannabis bore.
 

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
1,051
0
0
#10
dookie said:
thanks dude,

makes me feel fantastic when i get that kind of negative response for speaking my mind.

think i'll just keep my thoughts to myself in future. :mfinger:

sorry man i only said that because i didnt think weed was actually addictive and you were lieing for atention.

but according to everyone you can get withdrawl.

sorry once again.