Where are the philosophers?

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
It is better that the glass is half empty. That way, when you spill it, you know you at least got to drink half of it.

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
Immanity can cause insanity and insanity can cause immanity, but both can cause you to see that our reality is a parody.
In short, do as you wish and believe as you wish... but in the end, you'll sleep with the fish.

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
Can you see my hyperbole? No, you cant! Your eyes deceive you. Your science is non-existent. Fallacies fill your mind because we are not fully real or sentient. We are a afterthought. We will be left in the dust after the deliverance. All hail the might Goober, our lord and savior...

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
“Human consciousness is a tragic mis-step in evolution, we became too self aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures who should not exist by natural law..

The honourable thing for our species to do would be to deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters, opting out of a raw deal”

I totally just made that up on the spot and didn’t copy it word for word from Rust Chole in True Detective.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
“Human consciousness is a tragic mis-step in evolution, we became too self aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures who should not exist by natural law..

The honourable thing for our species to do would be to deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters, opting out of a raw deal”

I totally just made that up on the spot and didn’t copy it word for word from Rust Chole in True Detective.
You are suicidal and in need of help.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
The more you prepare for something, the less likely it will happen.
Some response that I imagined said:
I will prepare for death, so I will live forever.
Yeah, so if you really want to prepare for death, you should buy yourself a cemetery plot, pick out a casket, arrange your funeral, and give up all your worldly possessions. Then, however, you will be homeless, broke, and trying to figure out a way to off yourself so that you do not disappoint the people you invited to your funeral.

I will just sit here in the corner and talk to myself.

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
My perspective on my surroundings is camouflaged by my wit and yet I know nothing of anything and everything of nothing. Logic is illogically based on the perceptual pre-based values and senses of others.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Well, there is sex and there is love. Two different things.
Sex is a matter of physics and Love is a matter of chemistry imbalance and bad decisions.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Typical how this discussion is being ridiculed, by grabbing sex to make a point.

Last edited: