WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where did LiberatioN go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
If you were wondering (and I know most of you werent) where I went, I was gone for 2 weeks visiting family in Michigan and helping clean out my grandparents old house to sell the property (wow, how FUN! :rolleyes: ).

Originally, this was supposed to be a creative fairwell to make up for my 2 weeks absence, but BRiT closed it down. I guess I should have expected it to be closed, but whatever. Some people just can't appreciate pranks...

Anyway, I didn't just disappear. First plan of action now that I'm back is to try to organize the Arcade Tournament. If you haven't seen it, please visit this thread. See you guys around the boards. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You're BACK!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D 2 weeks went fast!

I knew where you were, well... I knew you were going, and now you're back! :D

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
brit, you had to remind me!! omg im gonna hurl...that's just gross man.

some people shouldnt be intricately describing their sexual relationships.

--This man is one of those people.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
i was kinda hoping that maybe you died or something but i never get what i want so of course u didn't

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
NB...no, just no. If you're gonna abbreviate my name it's just N.

Descent

Hella Constipated
LiberatioN said:
brit, you had to remind me!! omg im gonna hurl...that's just gross man.

some people shouldnt be intricately describing their sexual relationships.

--This man is one of those people.
:(

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.

iamratt

Fresh Meat

does someone need some attention? real life just isn't cutting it? join a rantboard! go fuck yourself!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
iamratt said:
does someone need some attention? real life just isn't cutting it? join a rantboard! go fuck yourself!
Beep. Join a different forum. Or get with the program. Or else. That is all. This has been a public service anouncement from the Dark Queen of the Internets. Please ensure that your intelligence beacon is turned on. Beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.