WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where did your Username originate from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Where'd your username originate from?

Boycott -> I used to play Asheron's Call (quit about a year back), and by far my favorite character was an Unarmed Combat/Crossbow character I made called Boycott... I became a very successful player with about 400 followers (as a monarch), and I *stole* a mansion from some guy with about 12,000 followers... (The mansion was for sale, since he lost the rank to own the mansion, and when collecting the items to purchase it again, I swooped in for the purchase) ... That's the reason I use Boycott here, why I used Boycott in the first place, I have no clue.

zoloftcasserole: Well I take Zoloft, and I wanted something silly so I added casserole.

I don't really even like the name, to be honest. :happysad:

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm a waffle...

Nah, I just once changed my name to waffles in a chat room, and was asked how many waffles I could shove up my ass.

Since then my name was waffles.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
WaFfLeS said:
I'm a waffle...

Nah, I just once changed my name to waffles in a chat room, and was asked how many waffles I could shove up my ass.

Since then my name was waffles.
I'd have guessed you came from Genmay or something... Waffles is a huge internet trend :p ...

i didn't create my account, the original one i did up, i couldn't post for some reason, and yes i did activate it. so a friend created my account and thats the nic he made me. he said it suited me:redface: i still don't think it does:p

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
It's a very long storry which involves a prision guard, a coworker, a LOT of beer, someone else's wife, more beer, a pool table, her husband, more beer, and a plate of French Fries.

And as much as I wish I was joking I'm not.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
We just got done wacthing Star Wars Episode 3... Yeah thats were i got mine!

Jung

???
Premium
504 Junglizm is the name of a local production company I helped start, used to DJ for. But really it was just what was on my clipboard at the time I registered; I never figured I'd actually stick around, I just thought I'd make a post or two for laughs and head back to whatever.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Nymph; At a quick glimpse (i.e. scrolling down a page), your cleavage looks like a sheep.

/me scrolls page up and down. hmmmm sheep you say? are you trying to help them over a fence?
sorry boycott jacked the thread i just answered now back to the regular schedualed program.

keebs

Particinator
Well Keebs is short for the name Keebler Elf. and my last name is Keeler, and people like to warp Keeler to Keebler and then they got lazy and just started saying Keebs. and thats how i got this wonderful screen name

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
It started at the age of 11. I was charged with arson (bet you didn’t see that one coming).

It got around school pretty fast, gossip always does.

One wanker managed to scribble out my name and replaced it with "Pyro. Ms Clem read it out, everyone s******s and blah, from that moment on, I was known as Pyro all across school. Being the insecure little shit I was, I took the name with pride.

Anyways, I signed up to an online game site, the name Pyro was already taken, so I changed to Piro and it’s remained that ever since. So there you have it. Piro’the’maniac.

Slacker

Postaholic
Well I got mine by looking at my comp and it said linksys which is a wireless internet service thing(Which was crappy). I typed it in wrong and left out the "s". Hence my name Linksy, it's a fine name.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i wanted a name that had no negative or positive connotations.. nothing like "Luvva69" or Killyoudeadman2000"..

i was pretty happy that "void" was available.. i thought it would be used already..

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i think my name, in terms of how the nerdy the origin is trumps everyone's here.

i LARP, which is like D&D except in RL, which trust me, looks a lot lamer than it sounds, but it's fun so I do it. anyway, my two friends created monk characters that they named the Double Dragons, and I made a wizard, which is what i always play in fantasy games, well pretty much every time. Anyway, we became good friends with the owner of the game and originally he used ot mix me up with the double dragons if one of them wasn't there and he called me the second double dragon. so one day we told him that i wasn't one of the double dragons, but just a wizard that was their friend. so he dubbed us the Double Dragons and "WizardlyFriend". sicne then the name has stuck, I bet if i asked a bunch of people no one would know my actual character name, and almost everyone who larps with me who met me at a larp calls me WizardlyFriend.
i was at friends house the other day who i met larping and this conversation happens:
My Friend's Older Brother: Who's over ryan
My Friend: It's dan kaplan
Brotehr: who
Friend: wizardlyfriend
Brother: oh

Combination of my favorite animal and my birth year. That and the fact that it's also part of one of my e-mail addresses and it's my screenname for ICQ, so I decided to use it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.