WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where Do They Make Balloons?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
They make the balloons same place they make the condoms.
Trojan factory :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Ah screw you all they are the best band ever and thaty videos funny

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Ska sucks a hell of alot more than TMBG

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Ska sucks a hell of alot more than TMBG
Haha I almost cried when I saw that.. Ska fucking owns you and your little goth band. MFC owns TMBG anyday.

Edit: Why am I posting where posts don't count.. Phff I'm done with this thread.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
its not a goth band its the band that made the flash movie above. they make random songs...two main people; john and john. john (1) players guitar. john (2) plays accordion...best band ever. Visit them www.TMBG.com

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
its not a goth band its the band that made the flash movie above. they make random songs...two main people; john and john. john (1) players guitar. john (2) plays accordion...best band ever. Visit them www.TMBG.com
1. Failed band, only 2 members
2. Dumbass website
3. They must be homos with songs like thouse
4. Reel Big Fish, The Toasters, or MFC owns They Might be Gay Giants
Take your pic..

EDIT: Maybe if you were actually IN a band you would know how easy their songs are to play, where ska includes trumpets, sax, trombones, guitars and many instruments that take much more talent and make much better music.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
no its just a lost cause. because we all know TMBG rocks so just fuck it

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
no its just a lost cause. because we all know TMBG rocks so just fuck it
We? Smokey and Doggy both agree with me that the flash sucks, and the band sucks even more..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
We? Smokey and Doggy both agree with me that the flash sucks, and the band sucks even more..
Uhm, where did I come into this convo?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Oh man, another classic bitch fight between p99 and [sky]. Will you two just stop denying your feeling and admit your sexually attracted to each other; we all know it now...