Where Do They Make Balloons?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
Oh man, another classic bitch fight between p99 and [sky]. Will you two just stop denying your feeling and admit your sexually attracted to each other; we all know it now...
Does it really look like sky is fighting back? Whatever, dogbert dude take it easy, half of wtf.com is flaming, thats what I DO..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
listen for a fuggin second, I never went to that flash, I never dissed any kind of music, so why do you include me in it?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
listen for a fuggin second, I never went to that flash, I never dissed any kind of music, so why do you include me in it?
Calm down.. I thought you had.. Besides I thought you'd naturally be against sky anyways.. :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
Calm down.. I thought you had.. Besides I thought you'd naturally be against sky anyways.. :p
Nah, I never went to the site, I just had a great idea for the condom/balloon thing, so I posted it, never noticing the link. Why would i be naturally against sky anyway?

Fugly

Tenderony
Is it me or did P99 just turn into the biggest whining bitch on the sight. Ever since he had kittens over his hoodrat girlfriend he can't seem to get his own cock out of his ass. Now I hate sky too (but it's not his fault he is such a cock monkey he's 13, he'll grow out of it) but dude you went from slighty amusing to fucktard in about 30 seconds flat. Turn off the computer drink a beer and give it a rest son. Your annoying.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
Is it me or did P99 just turn into the biggest whining bitch on the sight. Ever since he had kittens over his hoodrat girlfriend he can't seem to get his own cock out of his ass. Now I hate sky too (but it's not his fault he is such a cock monkey he's 13, he'll grow out of it) but dude you went from slighty amusing to fucktard in about 30 seconds flat. Turn off the computer drink a beer and give it a rest son. Your annoying.
You guys can't seem to let go of the hoodrat.. You know why? Because thats your only material, you can't flame to save your own life.. It's ok though, some people are just slower than others.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
the hoodrat bit is getting annoying...why can't you stop
No shit, I have stopped, people feel they need to keep flaming about it, since they don't have the talent to flame about anything else since they don't have the thought power..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
No shit, I have stopped, people feel they need to keep flaming about it, since they don't have the talent to flame about anything else since they don't have the thought power..

There is lots of stuff I could flame you on. Im just too damn lazy.

Anyways, dont you kids know that balloons are made by the little people in Oz?
Next thing, youll be asking where babies come from.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
There is lots of stuff I could flame you on. Im just too damn lazy.

Anyways, dont you kids know that balloons are made by the little people in Oz?
Next thing, youll be asking where babies come from.
Oz, haha I just sang the lollipop gang with a shitload of helium..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
oh we are the lollipop kids the lollipop kids..... what a fucking great movie...classic

they all needed to die

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
oh we are the lollipop kids the lollipop kids..... what a fucking great movie...classic

they all needed to die
You must be the biggest dumbfuck I've ever seen, Oz was the first color movie. It's effects were the first of its time, no one had seen a movie like it before. It's actors and actresses today are all famous mostly because of their roles in that movie, you support a piece of shit band then you tramp all over one of the greatest classims of the film industry history? You a one retarded little fucker.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
[sky] said:
Ah screw you all they are the best band ever and thaty videos funny
Are you sure you want to screw us all because the majority of them are guys and I think your dick would fall off after all that screwing, don't you think..lol.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Balloons are made of natural latex. Latex is the milky sap of the rubber tree (hevea brasilensis) which grows in tropical areas of the world, such as East India, Brazil, Malaysia, and Guatemala.

Each tree lives for about 35 years and produces enough sap for three 10 inch balloons daily.

The continuing demand for latex balloons insures the survival of the rubber tree and provides economic incentive for planting (instead of cutting down) these trees.

The process of gathering latex sap can be likened to the gathering of maple sap from Canadian maple trees for the production of maple syrup.

The sap is delivered to the manufacturer in its raw liquid form. It is mixed with non toxic colour. Moulds are dipped into salt water which acts as a coagulant. The moulds are then dipped into the latex mixture and heated to form a latex balloon.

The completed balloon is a versatile decorating tool. You may have seen bouquets, arches and giant sculptures made out of them. Balloon releases are always inspirational and fun.

What happens to helium filled balloons when you let them go ?
About 95% will rise to 28,000 feet where the air is thin and very cold. The cold temperature causes the latex to become brittle. The thin air causes the balloons to expand and shatter into tiny pieces.

The remaining 5% of released balloons, that do not rise high enough to shatter, drift with the wind currents for approximately 8 to 14 hours before coming down. They then revert to sap in as little as 4 to 8 weeks, depending upon environmental conditions. A study has shown that a latex balloon will break down as quickly as an oak leaf.

Why do latex balloons decompose at a rapid rate ?

Latex balloons are made from a naturally occurring substance and they have a very large surface area in relation to their mass.

Balloons begin to decompose within one hour of inflation. Perhaps you have noticed a shiny inflated balloon become velvety within a short period of time. This is evidence of the first stage of decomposition.

Do balloons harm animals ?
A healthy animal will not normally choose to eat a latex balloon. Studies have shown that even small animals can easily pass an ingested latex balloon.

What is a safe balloon release ?
Released balloons should be latex and hand knotted with no ribbon, string, fishing line or plastic hardware attached.

Balloon releases are very beautiful and if done properly are environmentally safe. By allowing only environmentally safe releases, concerned people and businesses can ensure that balloons will continue to be part of festive celebrations.

Your worldest largest industry for making hot air ballons comes from the good midwest.... raven industry. Though I am not sure if it is anymore but at one time it was

Fugly

Tenderony
_Kitana_ said:
Balloons are made of natural latex. Latex is the milky sap of the rubber tree (hevea brasilensis) which grows in tropical areas of the world, such as East India, Brazil, Malaysia, and Guatemala.

Each tree lives for about 35 years and produces enough sap for three 10 inch balloons daily.

The continuing demand for latex balloons insures the survival of the rubber tree and provides economic incentive for planting (instead of cutting down) these trees.

The process of gathering latex sap can be likened to the gathering of maple sap from Canadian maple trees for the production of maple syrup.

The sap is delivered to the manufacturer in its raw liquid form. It is mixed with non toxic colour. Moulds are dipped into salt water which acts as a coagulant. The moulds are then dipped into the latex mixture and heated to form a latex balloon.

The completed balloon is a versatile decorating tool. You may have seen bouquets, arches and giant sculptures made out of them. Balloon releases are always inspirational and fun.

What happens to helium filled balloons when you let them go ?
About 95% will rise to 28,000 feet where the air is thin and very cold. The cold temperature causes the latex to become brittle. The thin air causes the balloons to expand and shatter into tiny pieces.

The remaining 5% of released balloons, that do not rise high enough to shatter, drift with the wind currents for approximately 8 to 14 hours before coming down. They then revert to sap in as little as 4 to 8 weeks, depending upon environmental conditions. A study has shown that a latex balloon will break down as quickly as an oak leaf.

Why do latex balloons decompose at a rapid rate ?

Latex balloons are made from a naturally occurring substance and they have a very large surface area in relation to their mass.

Balloons begin to decompose within one hour of inflation. Perhaps you have noticed a shiny inflated balloon become velvety within a short period of time. This is evidence of the first stage of decomposition.

Do balloons harm animals ?
A healthy animal will not normally choose to eat a latex balloon. Studies have shown that even small animals can easily pass an ingested latex balloon.

What is a safe balloon release ?
Released balloons should be latex and hand knotted with no ribbon, string, fishing line or plastic hardware attached.

Balloon releases are very beautiful and if done properly are environmentally safe. By allowing only environmentally safe releases, concerned people and businesses can ensure that balloons will continue to be part of festive celebrations.

Your worldest largest industry for making hot air ballons comes from the good midwest.... raven industry. Though I am not sure if it is anymore but at one time it was
Thank you kitana that about sums it up. Now will you two ass monkeys shut the mother fuck up. Your like siblings...except with ass love.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
How Ballons Are Made:
In A Balloon Factory Hundreds Of Obiese People Lie On There Bellys As Theres hot rubber poured into and around there asses, then they are forced to eat beans and beans theres a machine that just loads beans in front of all the fat asses they just lie there and eat and eat then they start farting and as they do so it creates a chemical balance that allows the rubber to expand and become a ballon.