WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where do you pick up girls/get picked up?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
OK everyone. What is your absolute favorite place to pick up girls? Or if you are into guys, what is your absolute favorite place to get picked up? Don't be shy, post away!

Jung

???
Premium
night clubs and bars have always worked for me. i haven't dated many girls i've met at either though. just good times:)

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Usually parties for me, but I am still in High School. I would think that a club or a bar would be the best place to go.

Zukas

Soloist
my best freinds house. all his older sisters friends are so hot.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
*And that's why you don't get pussy*

School. It's simple, and there about about 3,000 people there every day. Other than that... street corners :)

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
High School/College is always full of hunnies.....

I'm personally taken but the bars and clubs are always hot spots, just don't be looking for a relationship or anything.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Middle School Tennis tournaments... J/K I usually have the most luck in sports bars... cause I am pretty forward and not afraid to approach the table full of chicks... and then you can catch vibes on which one the slut is.. and go from there..
anyplace you can do something that attracts attention to yourself... I like to do something that would normally be embarassing... like trip or something... gives them a chuckle... and gives you an "in" to say something... plus it makes you look more harmless... less likely to bang em and not call...

Lexx_D said:
High School/College is always full of hunnies.....

I'm personally taken but the bars and clubs are always hot spots, just don't be looking for a relationship or anything.
high school sucked for everything... including girls. most of them were ugly, and none of them talked to me.

i'm a loser.

i resort to the internet :)

Descent

Hella Constipated
In front of my computer, for me.

Just gotta jerk the fuck stick, and all will be good.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Ehh School is a horrible place to go to pick up girls. Most of them are stuck up and really won't give a person the time of day. Don't try it, unless you are into that sort of thing.

Signify

Particinator
school's okay, although i have been going to school with the same 100 people for all my school time. All the girls know me and everything.

id say the movies, see a hot girl in the theater, after you have somthing to talk about.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i agree entireley if a girl knos you in school theres a much lower chance there going to go out with you

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Harbor BLVD! Great lookin hookers! Clean? Fuck, I don't know!

lotZu

Hoodrat
high school is really the best place. girls there everyday. maybe for some its hard to pick up chicks, but its really simple. ive mastered the art of flirting~its the first step to either hooking up or a good relationship, in both situations you are gonna get some play.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
lotZu said:
high school is really the best place. girls there everyday. maybe for some its hard to pick up chicks, but its really simple. ive mastered the art of flirting~its the first step to either hooking up or a good relationship, in both situations you are gonna get some play.
I wish I was young enough to do that again, I probobly should have done it while I was in college the first time, seniors and stuff.