WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Where do you WTFuckers stand on the issue of drugs?

Do you do drugs? Do you think they're okay? discuss and debate away.. personally im not an addict or regular user of a certain drug. i'm definately not opposed to them, but i think addictions are shitty and dont wanna get into that.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
im my opinion, i love to smoke weed, smoke it allday everyday since i was 15. but if u ever need some thing whether its weed, or blow just go down to ur local neighborhood corner and tell me what u need, i got it! :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
where the hell did all these noobs come from :yikes:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
where the hell did all these noobs come from :yikes:
Who the hell knows. I hate newbs :(

Sod

Spilly Talker
who cares? it's not like anyones opinion is going to change weither anyone does them or not

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm against drugs. Unless it's alcohol. Cuz I like alcohol. But other than that, you couldn't pay me to take another drug.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You cant just say "drugs" they fall into many different categories (if you need examples, then you shouldnt have started this thread) I'm assuming you mean illegal drugs. The "freedom" that we are supposed to have in this country is a double edged sword...on the one hand, who is to tell you what you can and cant put into your body?..on the other hand if everyone got addicted to meth then we would have a problem functioning as a country. I think with as much wasted money that is being thrown at "the drug war" so much more will be lost if we decide to let everybody get addicted to "hard" drugs. I believe, even though it sucks to get harrassed over your 1/8 of weed, we are walking a fine line between the collapse of our society due to drugs and the over-zealous alternative.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff

There's like,forty threads about drugs as it is. Try the search button.

Jung

???
Premium
lifesabitch0303 said:
Do you do drugs? Do you think they're okay? discuss and debate away.. personally im not an addict or regular user of a certain drug. i'm definately not opposed to them, but i think addictions are shitty and dont wanna get into that.

:rolleyes:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
There's a big fat line between weed and heroin for exemple. You can go to school, work and be successful if you smoke weed at night and or on weekends. But I have never seen an heroin addict with a good job. When I was younger I tried pretty much everything at least once except like heroin and opium. Now, I smoke a joint once in a while and I drink on weekends. Some drugs are not physically addictive and are really fun, like e and shrooms, but the problem with them is they're really really fun. It's all about willpower, if you keep it rare I think they can be a good thing as they let you feel moods and state of minds that you've never experienced before.

i've done weed before... that's the only "drug" (and I use that term lightly) that i've ever done... doesn't do shit for me.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Not into the drug thing. My job is more important.

Don't drink either. Been sober for a year and a half. Well, I did drink about 3 weeks ago, but I didn't like it like I used to.

But I used to do drugs and I was a full blown alcoholic. I'm totally clean now though.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
The gov't won't legalize drugs because of fears it will be used as a means of control in our country, against our people; it doesn't want to be owned. Its viewed as a method of warfare/terrorism, a tool. Not because its bad for your health, etc. Since the beginning of time drugs, alcohol, and sex have been used to inflict extensive damage or weaken enemies. Its a handy tool in two ways: its lucrative and it extends your influence over someone else in an exaggerated way, which can be either voluntarily inflicted or not.

I say, fuck it. Lets legalize everything. Make money off of it, control the quality, and spend it on education, propaganda against it and other social programs in the USA. Run it like a corporation. Take over South America, Canada, & India...heck most of Asia and sell it back to them at a premium, sell it all over the world like its going out of style. A sound business plan. And when your customers die from it, hook a new generation. Its so easy! Do with drugs as is done with cigarettes...we can always use a larger economy.

No. I don't see legalizing drugs to be a "good" thing in general. But if you're going to make it legal, you might as well go all the way. This way you'll have the money to pay for the consequences of your decision. :woot:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
lifesabitch0303 said:
I think that illegally purchased drugs are a horrid detriment to society and humanity. However, drugs given for free are great.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Not into the drug thing. My job is more important.

Don't drink either. Been sober for a year and a half. Well, I did drink about 3 weeks ago, but I didn't like it like I used to.

But I used to do drugs and I was a full blown alcoholic. I'm totally clean now though.
I am so proud of you babe!

outsideR

Clitpickle
Drugs suck. Drugs cause health damage and addiction. People die bacause of drugs. Too many talented young people have been destroyed completely for taking drugs. You say "mild" drugs aren't that harmfull, I say sooner or later one's going to start taking some stronger stuff since the "mild" stuff, marijuana or whatever, doesn't do the trick anymore. I've never taken any and will not begin either. I'm shocked by the amount of you that take or used to take drugs. That's where I stand on this issue.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
lifesabitch0303 said:
i do them and i think most of it should be legal. but then most of america would OD.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've never tried, so I don't know what they do, but I want to at least try it in my lifetime.. I've heard it feels good and happy or something? Don't bitch and moan about what I think because I seriously have no idea what each drug does and thats only what I've heard..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
otepsoul said:
i do them and i think most of it should be legal. but then most of america would OD.
Nope, only the weak ones. Its like un-natural selection.

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
im against drugs and try to avoid that crowd...mostly a waste of money unless your getting it free or stealing it...but still drugs arnt that great...addictions suck balls...just avoid the whole situation i say