WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where I post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
There's something about the freedom of this site that I personally think should be preserved. I am all for keeping people on topic and responding to the thread not just flaming or Spamming. I just think that if a poster chooses a certain forum to post in then unless it's just completely off base or Spam, then it should be the posters choice where he starts the thread.

I post in the Bait & Tackle because I want people to be totally free to respond in the manner they want. If it's a game or current events it's open for all views and responses.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken,

I am all for the freedom that is given on this site. However. Posting in the right forum is important. We are limiting your freedom of speech, by moving it to the correct topic. I have seen it more times then not from being mods on other boards. The boards tend to get messy, its frustrating to go through and find post that where really good, related to the topic... get shoved down cause some fool was posting about how he disliked his g/f dog...in a forum where it didn't belong and was off topic for that forum. We are not deleteing post by moving...we are however helping to clean the board up. Honestly. You should be thankful that we do this, someboards are complete and utter chaos.

It's frustrating for both posters and mods.

Broken

_Kitana_ said:
Broken,

I am all for the freedom that is given on this site. However. Posting in the right forum is important. We are limiting your freedom of speech, by moving it to the correct topic. I have seen it more times then not from being mods on other boards. The boards tend to get messy, its frustrating to go through and find post that where really good, related to the topic... get shoved down cause some fool was posting about how he disliked his g/f dog...in a forum where it didn't belong and was off topic for that forum. We are not deleteing post by moving...we are however helping to clean the board up. Honestly. You should be thankful that we do this, someboards are complete and utter chaos.

It's frustrating for both posters and mods.
Kit,

I agree almost completely. To be honest I think posts that are completely off topic should be moved. If I post in bait & tackle, then I posted it there because I want the freedom, it should be left there. I don't care about the rest. Don't move my thread out of Bait & Tackle. It's free and open game there. I want keep it that way.

Thanks
Broken~

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
broken, I only have power over two forums

Chit chat, and Life sucks....

so even if I didn't like your thread being here... I can not move it

Broken

So you would Delete or move it to where?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I would probally leave as is broken....

You put it here, so people could debate. It didn't really fit in the debate area, you want it open for flameing... so it won't go in chit chat... so you picked the right thread.

Broken

Well Holy fuck I did something right.... Remember this day~~ Ok... I will remember.. You fuckers carry on.

yeah, i'm content to leave things in bait & tackle because that's how most threads end up anyway... things posted other places will frequently end up in bait & tackle or the most appropriate forum

Status
Not open for further replies.