WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where is all the posters at???

Why arn't you posting as much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
2 Weeks ago, I logged on after not beeing on for 2 days, and it said "2467 new posts." This week, after 3 days, it said "34 new posts." WTF where is everyone? I used to look forward to logging on everyday and reading about everything. Now I have to, like, go outside and stuff.

So the pole. It's simple, why arn't you posting as much right now.

Outlawed

Postaholic
There's no activity because I don't visit as often as I used to. When I post, people are just itching to tell me for the 1,000,000 time that my posts suck, which makes up for a considerable amount of the activity.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Sorry, but there's been significantly more than 34 new posts over the past 3 days [267 on 18th, 377 on the 19th]. You must have visited earlier today but didnt read any of those posts. When you revisited, it displayed only the number of new posts since your last visit earlier today -- 34.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Out on jr-high/highschool/college break?

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
deus_ex_machina said:
Hey, just have to say this.

Where *are all the posters at?

Irritating...
The one time I use improper grammer on purpose, and I get railed:mad:

Lucky_420

Banned - What an Asshat!
crapola

i first got into wtf.com when i was in high school it was graet 2 years ago. the page is great now but ppl can be pricks its bull shit. i love reading this website i love this web site but ppl defintaly are pricks when i post the wrong punctions, shit im sorry, this site is called What the fuck amd i right so who cares if are grammer is a little off, this place it to bitch and have ppl help u and bitch back this site is great, same with a majority of the people. but we do need more forums like on for the guys and one for the ladies!

Lucky_420 said:
who cares if are grammer is a little off
I don't care if someone's grammar is a little off. But your grammar is a lot off.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i think his grammar are a lot off ;)

between school, gaming, friends, and some other forums related to one of those i haven't had enough time to seriously commit to posting here recently. but i don't get a long vacation soon so hopefully that will change.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
my girlfriend and friends are back from college ;). ill be posting more after jan 10th

Lucky_420

Banned - What an Asshat!
yea i do have bad ass gramer HEHHEHe, slept to much in school

skullmaster said:
my friends are back from college
So are mine. That's why I'm here. All they want me to do is drive them to KFC while they're high so they can do nothing but laugh and take fucking forever to decide what they want and then all their god damn food can fog up my windows and such shit. Fuck all of them to hell. Fucking morons.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
You thought you could get rid of me! :p
But like always when something in my life becomes exiting, it dies down.
2 days...must be a world record

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Umm, we haven't been too active but don't fret, I don't think there's anything wrong.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i was sick when i joined, hence my 14 hours a day vigil at the 'new posts' buttony thing..
then a miracle, i got a little better.. then a miracle again, i got almost certainly possibly totally better (well, i feel better.. back up to about 75% which is awesome for anyone my age.. i know the bandits still dwell in my lungs but i don't feel them trying to rob me of breath presently)..
so..
i've been working again, back to normal.. i'm on day 9 of working every day.. 2 days off for jesus next weekend and then 7 days a week until i drop again.. probably about august if the past 2 years are anything to go by.. (look at my join date).
so..
i've only been posting at night, and a lil' bit over my morning coffee, and a lil' bit if i come home for lunch and feel motivated to do so..
so.. that's me. :happysad:

vIoLeNcE0969

Sir.vIoLeNcE
lets see
-school
-homework
-wrestling practice
-weight room
and the fact that ive been getting grounded frequently does'nt help.
ya and i also have to sleep sometime

so ive been less active.

I never have anything to do. I sleep sometimes. I go to work sometimes. A lot of my friends are away at college a lot of the time, but then when they come back, all they ever want to do is get high and it pisses me off. So I spend a lot of time at home by myself where people can't make me do anything.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
void said:
i was sick when i joined, hence my 14 hours a day vigil at the 'new posts' buttony thing..
then a miracle, i got a little better.. then a miracle again, i got almost certainly possibly totally better (well, i feel better.. back up to about 75% which is awesome for anyone my age.. i know the bandits still dwell in my lungs but i don't feel them trying to rob me of breath presently)..
so..
i've been working again, back to normal.. i'm on day 9 of working every day.. 2 days off for jesus next weekend and then 7 days a week until i drop again.. probably about august if the past 2 years are anything to go by.. (look at my join date).
so..
i've only been posting at night, and a lil' bit over my morning coffee, and a lil' bit if i come home for lunch and feel motivated to do so..
so.. that's me. :happysad:
Congratulations Void! I'm happy to hear you're back in action. :thumbsup: Kudos my friend.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Ive been very busy with work,coming to the end of the year, crying arse clients wanting cash, Court clerks that cant find there arse with both hands, trying to get everything done so there is no "freaking out" in the first week of January 06. I really can't wait until it's over. Anyways....im off work from the 22nd (tommorow) until the 3rd January 06. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)