WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

where is my thread about hackers?

Andrea

Total Style
where is my thread???

i still need advice. im really worried. i got a pm that told me stuff that was pretty scary. im sad that u try so hard to hurt someone u disagree with but i really need help with this. a hacker on this board pmed me my phone number.

help :(

Andrea said:
where is my thread???

i still need advice. im really worried. i got a pm that told me stuff that was pretty scary. im sad that u try so hard to hurt someone u disagree with but i really need help with this. a hacker on this board pmed me my phone number.

Look chick. If you're not fuckin around, and this post wasn't bullshit, pm an administrator. Jason or BRiT. Tell them the deal, and see what they can do ya for.

If this is bullshit, then you're fucked.

Jung

???
Premium
Andrea said:
where is my thread???

Hi, your thread was sent to the "shitter," because of your mocking and ungrateful reply. It's now located in the wastelands: http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9523

You were already given advice in that thread, you'd do well to listen to it. If someone really is PMing you those things, then you need to PM Jason, BRiT or one of the mods. A complete list of staff members can be found here: http://www.wtf.com/showgroups.php

Now, if you have a specific question, then ask it. Otherwise don't waste our time with your silly questions and mocking replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
junglizm said:
Hi, your thread was sent to the "shitter," because of your mocking and ungrateful reply. It's now located in the wastelands: http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9523

You were already given advice in that thread, you'd do well to listen to it. If someone really is PMing you those things, then you need to PM Jason, BRiT or one of the mods. A complete list of staff members can be found here: http://www.wtf.com/showgroups.php

Now, if you have a specific question, then ask it. Otherwise don't waste our time with your silly questions and mocking replies.

Pete and Re-pete are in a boat.

Pete jumps out.

Who's still in the boat?

Damn you Jung, I sorta said that. :rotflmao:

Andrea

Total Style
junglizm said:
why are u trying to make me look bad? i started my thread with a simple question and i got shit on post after post by ur users and im the bad person??? no disrespect but i would like it if u returned the favor and acted with RESPECT. i might be young but im not stupid.

i asked a question and u guys deleted it. the funniest part is that u guys think ur the best because of it. im really scared an i dont know what to do. they are ur users. im just asking for help.

scared ... :(

Andrea said:
why are u trying to make me look bad? i started my thread with a simple question and i got shit on post after post by ur users and im the bad person??? no disrespect but i would like it if u returned the favor and acted with RESPECT. i might be young but im not stupid.

i asked a question and u guys deleted it. the funniest part is that u guys think ur the best because of it. im really scared an i dont know what to do. they are ur users. im just asking for help.

scared ... :(

Last time dork.

Private message a mod. http://www.wtf.com/showgroups.php This is a list of mods, and admin.

Don't post in this thread again, and expect it to be closed. This isn't something to share with everyone else. And it's not the right place to start a bullshit little fight with a mod.

bnccoder

Postaholic
A public apology and asking for a cease fire would probably help.

Andrea

Total Style
WHAT DO U MEAN!?!?!? U WANT ME TO SHUT UP??

FUCK U!!!

what sort of "help" r u giving??? the admins need to be totally aware of this because u guys want to hack my computer because u disagree with me and that is FUCKED!!!

Just nevermind. You really are that stupid. Why don't you bother reading anything we've posted dumb ass?

Scroll up, and check all of our other posts.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Steps for the simple-minded

1. Private Message (PM) a Moderator, or better yet, an Admin.
a. Just forward to original message to either Jason or BRiT (These are their usernames, so as to no be confused).
b. Await their help.
2. Make sure you have a Firewall setup.
3. Don't make a thread in B&T asking people to hack you.
a. You asked to be hacked.
4. Don't tell off people for helping you.
a. If you continue on said path, you will *hopefully* be banninated for your stupidity.
5. Once everything is fixed.
a. Turn off your computer.
b. Get a life.

Jung

???
Premium
Andrea said:

FUCK U!!!

what sort of "help" r u giving??? the admins need to be totally aware of this because u guys want to hack my computer because u disagree with me and that is FUCKED!!!
You just can't take simple advice can you? I wasn't rude or disrespectful, you need to pay more attention to what we type.

You made an extremely vague and uninformed post in the computer forum. We offered you as much help as we could give with your vague description. You were rude in that thread and in this one, and you're annoying me already.

If it hasn't been made blatantly obvious yet, I'll spell it out for you: PM AN ADMIN WITH YOUR PROBLEM, IT'S NOT A "TECH FORUM" QUESTION.

Now, if you have any security related questions, feel free to ask them. At least try to be nice though, or you're going to find yourself in time out.

Edit: Actually, I'll inform Jason of your problem right now. You're going to take a 3 day break though, for flaming a mod outside of B&T.

Andrea said:

FUCK U!!!

Look, guys. She's asking as politely as possible. She obviously really wants help. :rolleyes:

Why are you asking the people that want to hack your computer for help on protecting against them hacking it???

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Andrea said:
you're so insignificant and unconsequential wtf would want to hack your ass?
i think you're lying, anyways...wtf would want to risk losing their site to some stooopid fuckin newb.

take as long as you need to think about it before you post, it does help.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
junglizm said:

Edit: Actually, I'll inform Jason of your problem right now. You're going to take a 3 day break though, for flaming a mod outside of B&T.
:eek: wned

u men are so WEAK!!! u think u scare me??? u think I dont know guys who know stuff about computers??? LOL!!!

U WANT TO HACK ME??? BRING IT!!!

just like a mini pecker. lots of talk and no action.
1) Didn't seem so scared then. Sounds to me like you were asking for it.
2) Sorry for reviving old thread :( I never saw this one until today.