WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where is the FLAME forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Is this is? I mean, I read the description:

"Bait and Tackle This is our FLAME forum. Flaming is not permitted anywhere except here. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here."

but I don't see any flaming. All I see is retarded spam. At first I thought I clicked on the wrong link, but no, this is the so-called "flame" forum.

So I went back to the "Welcome Wagon", at least people were saying "fuck you" and shit like that in there. I wasnt even trying to flame you bitches, I just pointed out your stupidity. So I recieved negative reputation - like I really give a shit? Then I stopped saying anything I received a pm saying "What's a matter don't know how to flame? Here's a hint. Insult the other person. Think you can do that", but then someone posted this: "you're flaming in welcome wagon.. look around.. usually these threads are a "hello and fuck off" from new person followed by "hello and fuck off" from 20 other people..not an all out war.. we do that in Bait and Tackle..go there..". See the hypocrisy? Probably not, because you all seem to be morons. So, whatever, I figured I'd pop in B&T and check it out...

Fucking sad. 95% of these threads would be locked for being retarded spam if they were made in a forum with real flaming. Just look at the shit you smear onto the screen here:

"A Children's Book by S.C.U.M.: The Story of Jiraffe"
-Just plain stupid. Eleven paragraphs of worthless crap just to call someone gay. Honestly, if you just wrote "Jiraffe, you're a fag", you'd be better off. Icarus, you are lame.

"Where's Johnny Kuntz?"
-A thread just to ask if someone still posts here? At least Icarus attempted to flame someone, this is pure spam.

"Ahhnold's Tookie Position"
-Great, thanks for telling us what's on the news....

"Why do you love WTF.com so much?"
-Lol. Not even bothering with this one.

You get the point, it's all spam. Most thread-starting posts are barely more than a sentence long even. Either it's babbling nonsense or it's a worthless one-liner.

Then we have the self-proclaimed "badasses" of the internet:

Jiraffe said:
Here's an idea noodles and AzH! I'll see ya both in B&T. There are at least 3 hate threads for me and 1 for void so post away!:mfinger:
I'm shitting my pants. But there's more:
Jiraffe said:
Yeah I know. But it's worth a shot to see if they can take at least one of us.:rolleyes: Imagine if both you and I flamed them.:D
Oh shit, I'm going to get double teamed :rolleyes: . See if I can take at least one of you? Ha-fucking-ha! This coming from a moron that said this:
Jiraffe said:
I love the way yoursentences make no fucking sense!
If this: "I love how the way he handles with being owned is by neg repping. Neg rep it up ladies" doesn't make sense to you, then I doubt that a snail with down syndrome would have a hard time "taking you on".

Then we have the grammar nazism:

It should read:I love the way he handles with being owned is by neg repping.
No, it shouldn't, and it doesn't really make a fucking difference.

Moving along to the other "badass", void.

A certain user has "Blame Fait" in his user title, as a play on the default title "Flame Bait". The genius that is void makes fun of this "spelling mistake", I start going off about some shit, not bothering to look at the actual "mistake", when I realize it was just a play on words I say:

"Ah, I didnt even look where this "spelling mistake" was, I just gave void the benefit of the doubt that it indeed was a real spelling err. Turns out void's just a moron."

Then I was neg repped and left the comment "this isn't B&T, so fuck off.. k'thanks.." Then I said something about him not being able to handle being owned (quoted above). Then the "master flamer" just fucking unleashed on me:
void said:
ok, you're delusional too.. somehow i got owned and didn't notice and you did.. nice, ESP much?
Im not delusional. Not my fault you're too much of an idiot to recognize when you got beat.
void said:
look, your wheels are spinning now, get out and walk home before you get so stuck the doors don't open and you have to stay here..
much as i'd love it i really don't think your newborn heart could take the stress..
...what? Lame. Just lame.

See how you just showed that you're a hypocrite? Tell me to not flame in the Welcome forum and then you go off and do it. Correction: you go off and try to do it
void said:
oh, btw.. it's error not err in this context..
Oh really?

err Audio pronunciation of "err" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ûr, r)
intr.v. erred, err·ing, errs

1. To make an error or a mistake.

Function: intransitive verb
: to make an error <the court erred in denying the motion>

v 1: to make a mistake or be incorrect

Honestly, even if I am wrong that it should be "error", I really don't give a shit. Nit-pick at my grammar all you want.

Then we have the Moderator gehtfuct, who likes to post dumbass pictures and acts like moderating a fucking piece of cyberspace is important.
gehtfuct said:
You have twenty-three and a half hours to comply....or we will open fire.
Oh fucking no.

This place is simply lame. I haven't even tried to flame you and already I'm recieving negative reputation and personal messages. I understand you guys are retarded and probably can't reply with anything other than witless spam. If that's the case, just spare the world and don't click on the post reply button.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#2
:rotflmao:
he cares!!
n00bles112 cares!!

i feel better that he cares. :)
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#3
noodles112 said:
Is this is? I mean, I read the description:

"Bait and Tackle This is our FLAME forum. Flaming is not permitted anywhere except here. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here."
Personally; I think Broken is a Pussy! Why does every new poster that wants to pretend he's some kind of e-thug drop in a cry like a girl about the content? If you don't like it, tuck your balls back between your legs " It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told." :horse:
 
#4
Ha. Just what I thought: spamtastic responses. This place is worthless.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#5
So far noodles all I've seen from you is a lot of whinning.

As far as the flame forum, read the description again. It's the only place where flaming is ALLOWED. It says absofuckinglutely nothing about flaming being mandatory.

This isn't a flame site. If you want someplace that specializes in that type of behaviour they're out there.
 
2,489
332
327
#6
I guess you're one of those peoplee that's used to seeing shit like;

"OMFG U R A LAMME FAGGOT UNINSTALL LIFE U N0OB LOL."

If you don't understand the shit that goes on here, maybe you shouldn't be here?
 
#7
dull_bullet said:
I guess you're one of those peoplee that's used to seeing shit like;

"OMFG U R A LAMME FAGGOT UNINSTALL LIFE U N0OB LOL."

If you don't understand the shit that goes on here, maybe you shouldn't be here?
If you can't even comprehend what I posted, then dont reply.

UberSkippy said:
So far noodles all I've seen from you is a lot of whinning.

As far as the flame forum, read the description again. It's the only place where flaming is ALLOWED. It says absofuckinglutely nothing about flaming being mandatory.

This isn't a flame site. If you want someplace that specializes in that type of behaviour they're out there.
Really?
The fucking description of this forum said:
This is our FLAME forum. Flaming is not permitted anywhere except here. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here.
You're a moron.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
738
387
#8
Dick.

B&T is the only forum that flaming will be tolerated in. That doesn't suggest that all threads in B&T will be of flames, cartoons, pictures of thick dicks or anything else that you might find satisfying. You've come in the door. That means your menstruating sphinckter knows the way out. I'm sure your pissing and moaning will be sorely missed.

You now have twenty-two hours to comply.
 
2,489
332
327
#9
you're complaining about the most mediocre of things. Oh no, somone neg repped you? world must end! Void does a pun? world must end! and gehtfuct was simply making a joke. Even if it was lame. don't write a paragraph about it.

PLUS, this isn't a forum DEDICATED TO flaming, it's a forum to rant about...stuff...if you want flaming, go to a motorcycle rally, plenty of flames for you to play with there.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#10
noodles112 said:
"A Children's Book by S.C.U.M.: The Story of Jiraffe"
-Just plain stupid. Eleven paragraphs of worthless crap just to call someone gay. Honestly, if you just wrote "Jiraffe, you're a fag", you'd be better off. Icarus, you are lame.
In case you didn't know, threads like that are a time-honored tradition here. I'll let you off the hook but next time it's sodomy and intraveinous PCP.

And I wasn't calling him gay.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#11
noodles112 said:
You're a moron.
Yeah here's the part you missed, what are the odds?

WTF?! > Rant. Discuss. Flame.
Bait and Tackle


Does it say you have to flame? NO! are you the first dickless wonder to run into a mouthful of ass in B&T? No, so don't be so hard on yourself leave that to us. Someday you will learn to know what the fuck you talking about before you open your mouth.
 

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
660
0
76
#12
Anywhere in life, as in here acting like a pussy will get you ripped apart. If you don't care to be here, then as ghet fucked said, you won't be missed. If you want to stay grow a pair, and come up with something a little better than your're a moron , moron.
 
#13
dull_bullet said:
you're complaining about the most mediocre of things. Oh no, somone neg repped you? world must end! Void does a pun? world must end! and gehtfuct was simply making a joke. Even if it was lame. don't write a paragraph about it.
How am I in any way complaining about being neg repped? I specifically said I dont give a shit. The only reason that I mention it is to show how you're fucking hypocrites. I wrote like one sentence about gehtfuct, if that is too much for you to read then maybe you should rethink what you are doing logged onto a reading-based forum. I never said the world will end. Void is a moron, I pointed it out. Im not explaining it again. If you are too retarded to understand it, not my fault.
PLUS, this isn't a forum DEDICATED TO flaming, it's a forum to rant about...stuff...if you want flaming, go to a motorcycle rally, plenty of flames for you to play with there.
gehtfuct said:
Dick.

B&T is the only forum that flaming will be tolerated in. That doesn't suggest that all threads in B&T will be of flames, cartoons, pictures of thick dicks or anything else that you might find satisfying. You've come in the door. That means your menstruating sphinckter knows the way out. I'm sure your pissing and moaning will be sorely missed.
Oh really, That is why it says "This is our FLAME forum", that is why I was repeatedly told to go here for the flaming. All that exists in here is pointless spam. If this really is your "flame forum", it's fucking lame. If it's not, if you all just pretend that you are "hardcore flamers", tell me so.
You now have twenty-two hours to comply.
Rightio officer badass. Comply with my middle finger.
Icarus said:
In case you didn't know, threads like that are a time-honored tradition here. I'll let you off the hook but next time it's sodomy and intraveinous PCP.

And I wasn't calling him gay.
Right, you're lame. What else is new? Fuck off, you're worthless.
Broken said:
Yeah here's the part you missed, what are the odds?

WTF?! > Rant. Discuss. Flame.
Bait and Tackle


Does it say you have to flame? NO! are you the first dickless wonder to run into a mouthful of ass in B&T? No, so don't be so hard on yourself leave that to us. Someday you will learn to know what the fuck you talking about before you open your mouth.
Right, but does it say that it is the motherfucking "FLAME forum that you should not enter if you do not wish to be ripped apart and be left a bloody screaming mess"? Retard.
Hater808 said:
Anywhere in life, as in here acting like a pussy will get you ripped apart. If you don't care to be here, then as ghet fucked said, you won't be missed. If you want to stay grow a pair, and come up with something a little better than your're a moron , moron.
Grow a pair? HAHAHA. All I'm getting is "you dont have to flame in here". Nobody even trying to defend themselves. You're the ones being the pussies, crawling around with your little dicks shoved up each others ass.
 

Retard

Blaim Fahit
45
0
0
#14
gehtfuct said:
Dick.

B&T is the only forum that flaming will be tolerated in. That doesn't suggest that all threads in B&T will be of flames, cartoons, pictures of thick dicks or anything else that you might find satisfying. You've come in the door. That means your menstruating sphinckter knows the way out. I'm sure your pissing and moaning will be sorely missed.

You now have twenty-two hours to comply.
Holy shitbricks! This guy looks serious. I mean he controls all that is in cyberspace. You better watch out noodles.

dull_bullet said:
you're complaining about the most mediocre of things. Oh no, somone neg repped you? world must end! Void does a pun? world must end! and gehtfuct was simply making a joke. Even if it was lame. don't write a paragraph about it.
Dunce, he's not complaining about something as trivial as negative reputation. He's making the point that the retard who did it for being flamed, flamed back. You're an honorable mention for the fucking Darwin Awards, idiot.

Broken said:
Yeah here's the part you missed, what are the odds?

WTF?! > Rant. Discuss. Flame. Bait and Tackle


Does it say you have to flame? NO! are you the first dickless wonder to run into a mouthful of ass in B&T? No, so don't be so hard on yourself leave that to us. Someday you will learn to know what the fuck you talking about before you open your mouth.
Perhaps, just perhaps, you missed the part of the description of this forum e-fellating your flaming skills. If it isn't a forum for flaming why, oh why, would they make you out to be some giant cocktease? Shouldn't it just say:

"This is a rant, flame, spam forum. Flaming is only allowed here."

Wow, that was difficult. But I'm sure you morons put it the other way just to look cool. You're all completely worthless.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#15
noodles112 said:
Grow a pair? HAHAHA. All I'm getting is "you dont have to flame in here". Nobody even trying to defend themselves. You're the ones being the pussies, crawling around with your little dicks shoved up each others ass.
Oh you are getting that it's an open forum, wow I am impressed. As far as dicks in your ass, you might try another forum if you are looking for a mate.
 

Retard

Blaim Fahit
45
0
0
#16
Broken said:
Oh you are getting that it's an open forum, wow I am impressed. As far as dicks in your ass, you might try another forum if you are looking for a mate.
So, am I suppose to be scared of this guy for being a master flamer or really, really gay? You're turning me on with your talk of dicks in ass. Are you a pitcher or a catcher?
 
4,020
0
36
#17
Wow.....a lot of replies on this so-called lame forum from someone who doesn't give a shit....
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
738
387
#18
So far, you're not blowing up anyone's skirt, cornflake. All I've read thus far, is some transient from PansiesAndPeters.com pissing and moaning about life not being as s/he has imagined it to be. Where are your flames, dip-shit? Your Mother must be so proud of you pegging the trailer park trifecta. You do nothing but run your mouth, cry like a bitch, and beg for an authoritative dick to be dropped in your ass. Great job adding to the bullshit, asshole.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#19
Retard said:
So, am I suppose to be scared of this guy for being a master flamer or really, really gay? You're turning me on with your talk of dicks in ass. Are you a pitcher or a catcher?
Yeah, you are supposed to be scared of a poster on a website. Gee, how did you make it when mom dropped you of for school when you had to deal with people in real life?
Shut up!
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#20
noodles112 said:
Right, you're lame. What else is new? Fuck off, you're worthless.
Right, let's see...

You're calling me lame and worthless, but that's all you can come up with? Go put on a bright red shirt and run through L.A.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.