WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

where is the fury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
johnny kuntz said:
No, even worse, he also talks about how he owned you.
Owned me by calling me SKYLINE!!!!!!!!!1111oneone11. Ya, So much Owning Johnny. So have you, Screw ball and Johnnys dad had a 3 way yet?

[sky] said:
Owned me by calling me SKYLINE!!!!!!!!!1111oneone11. Ya, So much Owning Johnny. So have you, Screw ball and Johnnys dad had a 3 way yet?
:p :thumbsup:

Now, wtf is going on here? Where are all the frustrated losers this site always seem to atract?
Where is the kicking and screaming? The crying and moaning?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Listening to you two is like trying to masturbate with a fish: painful, tiring, and retarded.

tbsrk said:
Listening to you two is like trying to masturbate with a fish: painful, tiring, and retarded.
I don't know dude, I never masturbate with a fish :thumbsup: you big dumbass, get the fuck out

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
brainwashmonkey said:
And you and your "open sky" avatar, is making me laugh at your fairiness!
And yours of the "Pope" coughing up a hair ball is any better?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
the fury is in your ass after a taco bell chilupa. btw im the best at micado.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
fuck_you said:
the fury is in your ass after a taco bell chilupa. btw im the best at Sucking dick.
You spelt wrong. I fixed it though.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
tzedek said:
And What the fuck does that have to do with this thread? This thread isn't called "Why the fuck is tzedek tired"

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
johnny kuntz said:
:p :thumbsup:

Now, wtf is going on here? Where are all the frustrated losers this site always seem to atract?
Where is the kicking and screaming? The crying and moaning?
LOL!

"Where's all the LOSERS"? "Your all LOSERS"!

WTF? That's it? Your fav word?

tzedek

Original Member
[sky] said:
And What the fuck does that have to do with this thread? This thread isn't called "Why the fuck is tzedek tired"

, actually that was pretty funny :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.