WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where is the Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I remember back in the good ole days, people would use bait and tackle like J-lo. <--nasty ho~ Now it's close down B&T, limit, talk of hacking. Most people on here couldn't hack a paper bag with a ginsu. Shad Up~

Grass roots, and that's all I got to say about that.

And don't forget ladies Morning Wood, Protein and fiber.

Off to work~

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well broken, there are very few who still hold the B&T gem.

*remenices*

You can forget trying to close down Bait and Tackle.

I'll e-handcuff myself to the e-doors of B & T. and protest.

YUCK FOU!!!

though, broken has a serious argument here, the good days have gone like shit out of a shanghi

although, im sure a renaming of the place would make him happy.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
wats that gonna do, then more newbs will post their cause thay be like "sic, new area to post shit house, no meaning posts"

YUCK FOU!!!

word of advice, keep your head down for a few weeks, you still seem like a noob to most.

Don't close B&T! Then we won't have a chance to laugh at the stupidity of people like Andrea.

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Did someone say handcuffs?? Kinky... :thumbsup:

Every wtf.com whore comes equipped with 2 sets of handcuffs.

Thought you knew.

Eastside said:
why 2?...ohhhhhhhh :thumbsup:

That's like asking "How many lips does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?"

The world will never know.

I believe that the closeing of B&T would hender the great possibility of what this site has to offer. and I wouldnt have any one to make fun of. now If I dont have any one to make fun of I ll have to go back to snatching random people off the street and beat them for hours to get some sort of enjoyment out of life

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:

right after you e-handcuff yourself to the B&T e-doors i will run up with an e-feather and pull down your e-pants so i can tickle your e-testies

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
HavokChylde said:

DIZNUTS said:
right after you e-handcuff yourself to the B&T e-doors i will run up with an e-feather and pull down your e-pants so i can tickle your e-testies

Damn Cylde! Looks you have an e-stalker..

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Broken said:
Damn Cylde! Looks you have an e-stalker..
i can't help it Broken..he gave me the best reach around i've ever had :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.