WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where is this mystery edit button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Man, you´d think they'd make this thing a little easier to find with the way everybody goes on and on about it. Could somebody help me out here, please!? I mean if I can´t figure out how to use this mystery button, how are people going to get the sticks out of their asses!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I mean seriously... Do you see an edit button in this picture!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

EDIT: Because I don´t!!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Skitch0o0 said:
Man, you´d think they'd make this thing a little easier to find with the way everybody goes on and on about it. Could somebody help me out here, please!? I mean if I can´t figure out how to use this mystery button, how are people going to get the sticks out of their asses!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! :thumbsup:
*scratches head* Um, what are you talking about?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Cuddles said:
*scratches head* Um, what are you talking about?
I´m not exactly sure, but everybody´s gottheir panties in a bunch jammed firmly into their uteruses... uterusseses... uteri? Well, jammed you know where about an edit button or something... I can´t figure out what their deal is. Personally, I´d rather masturbate like Shep told me to than bitch about hypertext and .gif files.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I have an edit button on mine. I don't know about you. Maybe you can't edit new threads you make(the first post you make in your thread). But then again I don't know. Oh, nevermind, my threads I start have edit buttons. I don't have the slightest clue why you do not have an edit button. *scrathces head again*

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hey Skitchy-p0o0. Do you live near a K-mart? You can buy(or steal) a box of six edit buttons,there. You'll find them in the same isle as Catshit on a stick,and Jasons homestyle belly bustin' bowel evacuators. The edit buttons are pretty cool,they come with a cute pink key chain that I show to my friend(s).

gehtfuct said:
Hey Skitchy-p0o0. Do you live near a K-mart? You can buy(or steal) a box of six edit buttons,there. You'll find them in the same isle as Catshit on a stick,and Jasons homestyle belly bustin' bowel evacuators. The edit buttons are pretty cool,they come with a cute pink key chain that I show to my friend(s).

Haven't you heard? They took them out of K-Mart. We now have our own wtf.com store.

Please buy "Jingles the One Eyed Stripper" dolls. A dollar goes to the "Save a Retarded Idiot" Foundation.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
gehtfuct said:
Hmmm... pink. Do you think they might have them in blue or green instead. Anyway, once I get a couple of them, how do I use them?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Haven't you heard? They took them out of K-Mart. We now have our own wtf.com store.

Please buy "Jingles the One Eyed Stripper" dolls. A dollar goes to the "Save a Retarded Idiot" Foundation.
How sweet. You started this cause in MY honor?

SHOW ME DA MONEY!!

$$$$$$$

There.

All for you.

While in the wtf.com store (Ten in every city!) did you notice the recall on the Flame Badges?

Apparently people would put on the badge, and shortly after, they would wear pink shirts, flirt with members of the same sex, and speak a bit like Skitch. I guess they got the ingredients wrong or something....

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
First, your question was best brought to the feedback forum.. ;)

Second, the reason you don't see a edit button is because you're trying to edit a post in a forum that you don't have permissions to do it in.. Something like "The Wastelands" for example? If not, let me know what forum and thread you're trying to edit and I'll see what's up.

I'll leave this here for now, so the masses can taunt you and make fun of your mamma!

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
Skitch0o0 said:
It may be stuck in your arse. Look behind the long hard wanker. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.