WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where my thugs at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron

Buster of Asses
yowatupdogg said:
jimmy page kicks ass
You realize, don't you, that you have a picture of Jimi Hendrix and you reference Jimmy Page? Did you also realize that Hendrix and Page really did not like one another? They both rock, however.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyeye

yes jamesp i do realize what i did if u have a problem with it then go fuck urself. is it bad or something that i include both of them.

o and yes no kidden they don't look alike one is "black" the other is "white"

and yes they bothed kicked ass but i do belive hendrix is better :mfinger:

ron

Buster of Asses
yowatupdogg said:
o and yes no kidden they don't look alike one is "black" the other is "white"

and yes they bothed kicked ass but i do belive hendrix is better :mfinger:
You missed my point, but whatever.

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Well I think he is just a fucking Idiot and not worth anything to any of us on this site therfor he needs to be put out of not only his but our missery as well this is where Hitlers idea of ethnic clensing would come in handy to get rid of fucking worthless pieces of shit like yowadupmyassdawg

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
Well I think he is just a fucking Idiot and not worth anything to any of us on this site therfor he needs to be put out of not only his but our missery as well this is where Hitlers idea of ethnic clensing would come in handy to get rid of fucking worthless pieces of shit like yowadupmyassdawg

Yea, and tattoo a fuckin' number on your arm as well....

zigz

mediocre man
after the third read of that i then realised what you were saying, and yes i agree to a point.

he'd be ok if he spelt right, and didnt keep saying the french suck.

Unforgiven

That Guy
zigz said:
after the third read of that i then realised what you were saying, and yes i agree to a point.

he'd be ok if he spelt right, and didnt keep saying the french suck.
AND DIDN'T TYPE LIKE THIS FOR NO REASON

and if his posts made sense

and if his posts had something to do with the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.