WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where TF is JLXC?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
In your life have you ever seen everything around the world shut down? Try to imagine how much this is going to cost. WTF is actually going on here? The H1N1 was far worse than COVID-19. What are we being distracted from?

There was a 5.7 magnitude earthquake in Utah. TF? There will be asteroids that will very soon pass between earth and the moon. So close in fact that we may have shockwaves. Um, it is election year. What else? Oh, celebrities and pedophilia, cats and dogs living harmoniously together. It is pure twilight zone shit here. šŸ˜³

ib4

Error
Staff
Information obtainment and social media is far more accelerated than it was back then. So the ability to sensationalize and freakout over shit is far greater these days. Also i'd like to think this response is too make sure we dont get to H1N1 numbers and possibly worse. I think H1N1 was an eye opener of, oh shit, this can happen, which also created the thought, how much worse could it get with a more aggressive virus and not responding soon enough? I think today's response to COVID maybe be the result of those thoughts and not wanting to see how much worse we can let it get.

Everyone keeps saying the response is ridiculous but whats the better option? Just let it go and see what damage it can do, and when its killed twice the amount of people h1n1 has, then respond to it? I thought making big moves to prevent finding out how dangerous these things can be, was better than responding to a dangerous outbreak after its already done mass damage. When you accidentally start a fire, you kind of panic to put it out because you know the damage fire can cause and how quick it can do...you don't take your time and say, "meh dont rush, we dont REALLY now how quick THIS fire can burn everything down!"

and yea...where the fuck is JLXC?

• 1Like
Reactions: gehtfuct

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
The H1N1 was far worse than COVID-19
I keep hearing this. The science leads me to a different conclusion but I'm willing to learn. Please cite the sources you've used to conclude that 'H1N1 was far worse than Covid'. I will read them.

• 1Like
Reactions: ib4

ib4

Error
Staff
In that video, they actually mention a good answer to the question of "why this kind of reaction to the virus" at 4:55. Simply put, how long the outbreak goes on and how serious it becomes, depends on what we do in the early stages of the outbreak. A big reaction to stop a potential beast makes plenty sense to me...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I keep hearing this. The science leads me to a different conclusion but I'm willing to learn. Please cite the sources you've used to conclude that 'H1N1 was far worse than Covid'. I will read them.
So far it was worse. Both became pandemic but the H1N1 killed more than 18000 people. That number is likely to be higher than that. The reason I make light of covid is because of the panic it has induced here in the states and I'm not sure panic should be any worse than the other. Italy should be in panic mode but it doesn't seem to the the case.

This is pure JLXC shit.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I just googled and started reading from the CDC website. I know that novel is a big deal and has the potential to get a lot worse. If covid numbers surpass that of H1N1... I dunno. Here is a link.

MisterFister

I just googled and started reading from the CDC website. I know that novel is a big deal and has the potential to get a lot worse. If covid numbers surpass that of H1N1... I dunno. Here is a link.
"Has the potential"? Dude...are you paying any attention at all?
"If covid surpasses H1N1"? Did you mean to say "when"?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
There does seem to be some fucked up shit happening. And yes it seems to worsen by the day. Now we got people saying that this shit is a hoax. Is it possible to fake a pandemic? Hospitals are taking an asswhoopin all around the globe.

MisterFister

The west is at war and they don't even know it. The Chinese and Russian case numbers do not fit any modeling. This is the opening salvo of WW3. It is very clear that China was already inoculated minus the 'expendables' used to guarantee transmission. The United States means of production is coming to a screeching halt. We are forced to do it to ourselves. The Federal Reserve printing presses are in hyperdrive and China is slowly bleeding the stock market to death. We don't produce our own medical supplies and are at the mercy of a regime who claims it will "drown the US in Covid-19". This is right out of Sun Tzu's The Art of War.

• 1Face Palm
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Bruh, I don't mind admitting when I am wrong. I gotta tell ya, this shit escalated from what the actual fuck to batshit crazy within the lifespan of a roll of Charmin. Damn.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Where TF is JLXC?

His replacement has arrived:

The west is at war and they don't even know it. The Chinese and Russian case numbers do not fit any modeling. This is the opening salvo of WW3. It is very clear that China was already inoculated minus the 'expendables' used to guarantee transmission. The United States means of production is coming to a screeching halt. We are forced to do it to ourselves. The Federal Reserve printing presses are in hyperdrive and China is slowly bleeding the stock market to death. We don't produce our own medical supplies and are at the mercy of a regime who claims it will "drown the US in Covid-19". This is right out of Sun Tzu's The Art of War.

• 1LOL
Reactions: MaxPower

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
The Earth is flat! Flat I tell you! It would have to be. Otherwise when they sprayed chemtrails out the back of a plane to make you believe we went to the moon, you'd see the flight path of the plane curve. And COVID-19 is just another way of scaring us into taking "vaccines", (AKA mind control substance).

MisterFister

Flat-earthers are retards. Chemtrails are nothing more than condensation. Simple thermodynamics. One of the greatest achievements of man-kind was setting foot on the moon. Vaccines are a brilliant way of 'tricking' the body into producing antibodies which will mercilessly hunt down and kill foreign invaders. Mind control is real but it tends to dissipate quickly relative to size. One-on-one it's fairly easy but gets exponentially harder when as you increase the audience.

Now that we covered that I'll ask again.

Has China intended to be the world's superpower for the past 50 years? Yes or no.
If yes, how do you think they intend on accomplishing that goal?

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Here's my take. Japan took their niche and advanced themselves. China could have done the same but they're a backwards society.

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

MisterFister

I wonder why nobody seems to want to offer an answer to my very simple question.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MisterFister is the new JLXC? I know you don't refer to me. I like Alex Jones but he has lost his shit.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Special ingredients in their buffets.
Monosodium Glutamate?

The United States is trillions of dollars in debt to China due to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are essentially buying our country thanks to government stupidity.