WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where TF is JLXC?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Why don't you fuck him off then?
Monosodium Glutamate?

The United States is trillions of dollars in debt to China due to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are essentially buying our country thanks to government stupidity.
All that debt is weighted in USD. They're going to get boatloads of it when we change currencies. All worthless.

MisterFister

Proof? Its a prediction based on modeling. You didn't know what bigot meant. Now I need to teach you the definition of prediction?

Americans still haven't grasped the reality of this situation. Its a game changer. Our means of production is screeching to a halt. There are costs associated with that. You have to pretend the machine is still churning and you do it through debt. The money machines are spitting out 1's and 0's right now as fast as they can. All of it is debt. This salvo is making the financial crisis look like a high school bake sale. We simply don't have the money. Entitlements and long term liabilities were unsustainable. Now they are on steroids unsustainable. We did not have the production to cover the checks already written. These new ones are based on nothing but fantasy.

Right now we are Ali in the corner dodging punches. Some will invariably land. If we play it right (currently we are not) we will stave off the Italian version. Based on what I see...I am not confident. Anywho, all the global debt (China, World Bank AND The Federal Reserve) is weighted in USD. All those contracts are underwritten by the US Taxpayer. The current tsunami of cash will be fully monetized. The Govt will balloon everything including US purchasing power then on some random Tuesday they will hold up a US Dollar and a US Treasury Note (call it what you like) and claim US physical dollars pose a significant risk to the populace based on transmission therefore we are converting Dollars to Notes (these will also be digital but that's a different story). Citizenship affords you the right to convert. Other than that the dollar still exists. Hey China, here are those dollars we owe you. Boatloads are coming. Paid in full (and virtually worthless).

We WILL punch back.

• 1Disagree
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Proof? Its a prediction based on modeling. You didn't know what bigot meant. Now I need to teach you the definition of prediction?
Calm down. I know perfectly the meaning of bigot. We both know what bigots are. I just said that the Catholics banning LGBT from the parade were a bunch of bigots. You said that it was ok, because everybody is a bigot. It had nothing to do with the definition of bigot. I walked away from the conversation because you just kept posting nonsense.

And for here, I just asked for you to claify your position, because you didn't post much. Calm down and stay positive like you keep preaching.

MisterFister

I am very calm. I am very prepared. I do not panic. I learn and apply what's been learned. You can use me and a project manager as case studies. Since day 1 I have applied protocols. I was wearing gloves at work since day 1. I was the look wearing the 95. The project manager was the guy on Facebook screaming about how its a big media hoax. His daughter and her kids are sick. My wife and kids are not. It has nothing to do with panic. It has to do with having the ability read a fucking bell curve. Protect yourself.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
I wonder why nobody seems to want to offer an answer to my very simple question.
You already have your mind made up. Anything offered that wasn't 100% inline with what you're implying would be ignored. Maybe you're right. Maybe not. But the truth of the matter is you have no tangible evidence. If you did, it would be shit that the intelligence services of the US already knew when you were just goo in your daddy's coin purse. So not much we're going to do about it here.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

MisterFister

I don't have my mind made up. I'm open to considering other evidence.

The very ground I walk upon. It wasn't secured with a gun or sheer numbers or bombs.

I stand on this ground thanks to the germ. Its pretty arrogant to think I can't also lose it by way of the germ.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
The economic impact will be a far greater threat than this virus IMO.

A friend asked a decent question... "What happens after this two weeks quarantine? If a tangible vaccine takes 12-18 months to develop, do we just live with this till then? Is there going to be a Covid season with reoccurring boosters?"

I just wonder how an already failing US economy can survive such a strong hit to employment and the supply chain. With supply chains already being strained and a healthcare system likely to be over run how long before the impact of the quarantine becomes more dangerous than the virus?

Historically, what is the solution to global depression and recession? Are those viable solutions to our current situation?

ib4

Error
Staff
I would like to think what @MisterFister said isn't happening. I also don't think its too far fetched either. Whether this event was planned or a discovered opportunity once it appeared, the unfortunate facts of the matter is, China has been itching to be a super power for a long time. Also, they do control much of what we consume and need, there is an on going trade war, there is an event where a whistle blower doctor was trying to warn about the virus, and they somehow chose it was better to apply the 'ol 'SSHHHHHHH', COVID19 coincidentally falls into the lines of 'can be deadly, but not ultra apocalyptic deadly', and the virus did in start right there in China where they've shown many times they see their people as expendable objects.

On this particular thread, I wouldn't go as far as saying Fist has his mind made up and can't be changed when their hasn't really been any other replies to make one think otherwise or from a different perspective lol I mean, it'd be a good way to find out if he really does see other sides...if someone offered a different POV. But i don't foresee anyone taking a moment to do so. I'd like to, because I too love seeing other sides of all this while trying to make up my own mind.

I usually stand on the side of:
this is just another event,
it will pan out like everything else,
claims will be made,
opposing sides will learn to hate each other more,
most of whats claimed will not be the true outcome of the situation,
^ when that becomes the case, no one will come back around talking about how wrong they were and maybe there IS hope, or that they learned something,
i personally would like to think the conspiracies aren't true, but some of them do seem possible, ( most never are though...)
wash, rinse, repeat.

MisterFister

on some random Tuesday they will hold up a US Dollar and a US Treasury Note (call it what you like) and claim US physical dollars pose a significant risk to the populace based on transmission therefore we are converting Dollars to Notes (these will also be digital but that's a different story).
Mar 23, 2020,08:23pm EDT
Coronavirus Stimulus Offered By House Financial Services Committee Creates New Digital Dollar

Last edited:

ib4

Error
Staff
Mar 23, 2020,08:23pm EDT
Coronavirus Stimulus Offered By House Financial Services Committee Creates New Digital Dollar
Same article:
Updated on 3/24/20 at 11:45 AM: The final version of the economic stimulus package offered by Speaker Pelosi the House Democrats no longer includes the U.S. Digital Dollar proposal; however, the language as proposed by Chairwoman Waters of the House Financial Services Committee still contains this language. Links to the original and updated stimulus bills with the latest language are at the end of the story.

Be interesting to follow this.