WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where TF is JLXC?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Same article:
Updated on 3/24/20 at 11:45 AM: The final version of the economic stimulus package offered by Speaker Pelosi the House Democrats no longer includes the U.S. Digital Dollar proposal; however, the language as proposed by Chairwoman Waters of the House Financial Services Committee still contains this language. Links to the original and updated stimulus bills with the latest language are at the end of the story.

Be interesting to follow this.
The federal reserve just removed the banking sector's reserve requirements to zero. This means your lending institutions and banks are no longer required to hold a penny of deposits.

Imagine what this means to our fractional reserve system where that penny represented a dollar and that dollar represented 1,000 dollars and that 1,000 dollars represented a cool million. Yeah, I'm the kook.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I don't typically watch conspiracy theories very close as they are subjective at best. These two maps, however, would give JLXC a boner. Think what you will.5g-map-worldtimezone.gifRB-COMP-WORLD-VIRUS-MAP-25-MARCH-1315.jpg

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The none reported is only because those countries don't have the needed tests.
Sure. But what I was looking at is that where there is an outbreak of covid19 they have 5G. Does 5G cause coronavirus? I doubt it but is quite the coinkadink.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
They also use Toilet Paper!

At least you'll be safe on this.
True. I don't have 5G nor do I get sick. I get hangovers but haven't been sick in at least ten years. What is this toilet paper thing you speak of?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
IN OTHER NEWS:

Jesus has cancelled His world tour indefinitely due to the current pandemic.

In unrelated news, Zeus has made a statement regarding current world affairs;

"RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"

And now, here's Tom with the weather....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I've never heard of the coronavirus until they invented Lysol, yet, here we are. I'm responding to your post and you get poop fingerprints on your Nokia while you crack one off. Weird.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: BeautifulSniper