WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where TF is JLXC?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I don't think it needs moved as long as we adhere to the forum rules. Should another mod or admin deem it otherwise, it will be RebelBudda's fault.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Conspiracy theorists are antisocial. They somehow glean pleasure from spreading misinformation. :colbert:
If only anti-vaxers were, then there wouldn't have been the outbreak of measles. Fucking measles!

But that reminds me of the following joke...

How do you know if someone is Vegan?
It doesn't matter, they'll tell you, over and over and over.

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower and gehtfuct

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
If only anti-vaxers were, then there wouldn't have been the outbreak of measles. Fucking measles!

But that reminds me of the following joke...

How do you know if someone is Vegan?
It doesn't matter, they'll tell you, over and over and over.
I'm vegan.
I'm vegan.
I'm vegan.
I'm vegan.
I'm vegan.
I'm vegan.
I'm vegan.
Vaccines cause autism.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Autism caused vaccines.

Vaccines are created by scientists.
Most scientific minded people have a form of functional autisim.

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I don't typically watch conspiracy theories very close as they are subjective at best. These two maps, however, would give JLXC a boner. Think what you will.View attachment 11088View attachment 11089
Conspiracy mongers confuse correlation with cause and effect.

Countries with more advance wireless communication systems have wealthier citizens who can afford such systems. These same citizens also can afford to fly around the world while inadvertently spreading contagious diseases. The sad part is that eventually the poorer parts of the world will be stricken with the diseases and unless the wealthy countries can develop and deploy vaccines globally, the poorer countries will experience the greatest losses.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unfortunately more and more people are saying the very same as JLXC tried to state. I don't know enough about this stuff to know for sure who is batshit crazy or not. I'd really hate to think that there are those willing to exterminate people. However, I dont think this idea is too far left of center since we have been at war with someone my whole life.

5G is known to affect the immune system and the ability to absorb oxygen via the lungs. Keister the live end of some 240v and you will get the same thing. The lungs and the immune system suddenly stop working. I'm joking of course.

JLXC had good information. He just was never very good at coveying his thoughts very well. The world we now know is in fact changing. To what exact extent I can't yet know. Nevertheless it would seem they want the world economy tanked. 5G would be many great things but it will also come with a few 1985ish things as well, I'm sure. The whole global warming thing, blah, blah, blah. I mean, information is compartmentalized for a reason and those who would react like JLXC would be reason enough for it.

As far as the video and pictures provided, they are just interesting to me. As I said and prove, I don't really know enough on said subjects to be certain of anything. You got to admit that these are strange times and a lot of people are losing their shit over it.

Stay weird.
Stay safe.
Stay tf away.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Unfortunately more and more people are becoming idiots.
Fixed.

The world is constantly changing. After September 11th, 2001 a lot of people were spreading doomsday predictions. Some things, like airport security, did change permanently. Some things stay the same. People have been trying to conquer other people for the entire history of humanity.

First it was @MisterFister and now it is @gehtfuct. These conspiracy viruses are really spreading into people's minds.

I already pointed out the correlation with 5G: Rich people who can afford the latest cell phones also quickly fly from one country to the next, quickly spreading a highly contagious virus as they go. Poor people also quickly spread the virus due to overcrowding. Have you ever rode the train in New York City? Most of the time you cannot even sit down. Public transportation should have been the first thing to be shut down. Unfortunately, the poor people, who the rest of society relies on for food, would not be able to get to work.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Huh? What 'conspiracy theory'? What the fuck you talkin' bout, Willis?

...and you do realize 'hE daT juSt aa oConsprairacy tHeory' isn't an argument, right?