WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where the fuck is gehtfuct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I think he may be on another one of his alcohol fueled masturbation binges.

If anyone knows where he lives, go to his place and drag his semen coated trailer park ass, over to the computer, and hit the on button.

I know he's kinda creepy when he's in this state, but he would do the same for you. (after he pulls out)

MaxPower said:

If anyone knows where he lives, go to his place and drag his semen coated trailer park ass, over to the computer, and hit the on button.

I know he's kinda creepy when he's in this state, but he would do the same for you. (after he pulls out)
i was just about to post something like this
i was wondering the same thing...i miss the old days when Kitana and DEA argued...and me and gehtfuct were changing the damn channel...man where is he???

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think hes still upset about our flame war because I owned him :D

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
hey i wondered that myself...
i haven't read a post yet with kitana, dea, or gehtfuct in them

eerie eh?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That's ok. When you feel something behind you at night it'll be him. He'll roll ya over and spank ya. Then you'll be best of friends again

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Seije said:
hey i wondered that myself...
i haven't read a post yet with kitana, dea, or gehtfuct in them

eerie eh?
3 some binge

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
MaxPower said:
That's ok. When you feel something behind you at night it'll be him. He'll roll ya over and spank ya. Then you'll be best of friends again
lol that's not good, not good at all....

i'm one of those people who like to sleep in the neud...sorry if that shocks people, i'm sure others do it to, it's just that this computer monitor is like a toaster oven in here, it's gotta be 100 degrees...it's the only way to sleep at night, and wake up really cold cuz my windows are open, fan still on high...and i do this still in the winter when it's like below zero....i have no tolerance on coldness..but is a little issue though
okay, sorry, i've said too much

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:

He's spending some family time. I am sure he will drop in again.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
*Yawn*....wtf?
What day is it? The last thing I remember, I was dreaming about Kit and DEA...Then POW!!! Elvis!...fuckin' Elvis appeared. He took me aboard the mothership and his master demanded to know wtf is up with Mr.Bush.
I could only shrug and look on. After a few days of me mumbling,"must logg on to WTF.com",they all got tired of my BS. So,they fired a transfactuator time manipulator just beneath my skin.(at the rim of the shitter)
Then told me to shut the fuck up,and sent me on my way.

I dont really remember much else.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mothership huh?
how bout those anal probings? How many of them do the aliens need to do? (kids in the hall)

Glad ta see ya.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"And Gehtfuct immediately gehts to flaming."

Three cheers for the three foot assassin (heh heh... ass.).

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Mothership huh?
how bout those anal probings? How many of them do the aliens need to do? (kids in the hall)

Glad ta see ya.
Great to be back. The White House is fuckin' boring. Dubya just doesnt know when to shut the fuck up. When he invited me to dinner, I didnt know it was code for: "Bang my daughters".

*stretching* Ahh...Ok,who's first on on ass kicking list?

Status
Not open for further replies.