WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where would you go?

If you became an expatriot what country would you go to?

• USA

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Japan

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Germany

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Canada

• Australia

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Hong Kong

• Russia

• Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
If you became an expatriot like me (renounced the citizenship of your native country and got new citizenship elsewhere), where would you go?

Jung

???
Premium
japan, i tried for years to get stationed there while i was in the military, but never suceeded. i've always had a great fascination with asain culture, japanese in particular.

p.s. china would be a more fitting choice than hong kong. notice the pattern?

magnolia

Postaholic
I'd go to Ireland. The land of a million + pubs. :p Naw, I've always been facinated with it and I LOVE the accent.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Australia.. I love the accent and Syndney must rule..

shep

Local alcoholic
p99 said:
Australia.. I love the accent and Syndney must rule..
I agree with you p99,I hear it's rockin down under.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Down under, jesus christ .. Even that sounds cool!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
spain maybe...learn my spanish fluently, go there...maybe just for vacation though really

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
There are a lot of places I'd like to go (or go back to) that you don't have listed, but of the ones up there I've always wanted to go to Japan. Not sure how much I'd want to live there though, and I've heard that the naturalization process for Japan is kind of ridiculous to the point of barely being worth it.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Germany. I love that place, have visited a couple times and every time I hate to leave. I love how there aren't any speed limits on the Autoban, I hate how they are in act of chaning this..but I guess it is for the best.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Germany for me. Heavy metal culture and violent video games all the way :thumbsup: .

God I want to visit Germany...

Jung

???
Premium
been to germany! really good beer, really scary women. german isn't a language i really want to hear spoken from a woman:(

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yeah, my girl's German and even she says that German is an extremely unsexy language. It's basically impossible to sound smooth, cool, or just about anything but angry in German.

Excellent for cursin people out though.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Japan. They still raise women to honor her man even if he is a dumb ass loser, unlike many other countries. Only one problem with the language, it has no relation to English. Must be very hard to learn from scratch.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Skorch said:
Yeah, my girl's German and even she says that German is an extremely unsexy language. It's basically impossible to sound smooth, cool, or just about anything but angry in German.

Excellent for cursin people out though.
Damn Straight. I have grown fond of the German language though. Somehow I think that German from a woman's mouth is sexy. And yes it is great to curse people out in German. It is so strong that it almost feels like you are punching them in the face...almost.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
ReiMeishin said:
If you became an expatriot like me (renounced the citizenship of your native country and got new citizenship elsewhere), where would you go?
Swedish base on Antartica, nice and quiet. :snowman:

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
From the list above I went with Australia. I have no fucking idea why though.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
considering i was born in boston ill stay here thank you very much !