WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where's Johnny Kuntz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Hey fellows , loong times i wasn't here ... last tim it was spring 2005... there was one dude...
Really sick one , oh yeah you all know this Johnny Kuntz .. where is he ?

hab some nice battles with him ..... micadoworldchampion was his job , wasn't it ?

where is the fucker

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
He is still here. last time he logged on was 11/11/05. Look it up on the ranters list.

Janglenut

Particinator
Johnny is one of the few people here who actually makse posts worthwhile, otherwise it's all the internet love with whores running around talking about their boobs and their horrible lives.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Janglenut said:
Johnny is one of the few people here who actually makse posts worthwhile, otherwise it's all the internet love with whores running around talking about their boobs and their horrible lives.
johnnyz rofl, oh man i remember when the cunt wanted to become a stooge over private message, he's just another wannabe, you can clearly notice it when he only post 1 smiley in his posts :(, the guy can't take a loss.

Johnny cunt aren't aloud to post while im here, sorry to break your sexual dreams janglenut.
Claim a good reason why you have more life then anyone else here :( and no having a girlfriend on icq doesn't count.

MrNewbie said:
he's just another wannabe, you can clearly notice it when he only post 1 smiley in his posts :(
It's called pushing peoples buttons. Which he was very good at.

You can tell the whole account was a scam, especially since he posted some intelligent stuff outside B&T.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
MrNewbie said:
johnnyz rofl, oh man i remember when the cunt wanted to become a stooge over private message, he's just another wannabe, you can clearly notice it when he only post 1 smiley in his posts :(, the guy can't take a loss.

Johnny cunt aren't aloud to post while im here, sorry to break your sexual dreams janglenut.
Claim a good reason why you have more life then anyone else here :( and no having a girlfriend on icq doesn't count.
what??? :eek:

MrNewbie made a post that made remote sense. good job buddy :thumbsup:

just kidding, you still suck

Janglenut

Particinator
MrNewbie said:

I wish I could be cool like you bro!

Majority of the topics here suck ass because of people like Maxpower and Nymph getting their jollys. Seriously, how can all you little fuckers get excited over that korean-looking chicks little flash of a tit. If you get that kinky over that shit, you need to learn how to use the fucking internet. You could easily find a cheaper, better looking whore that doesn't type annoying shit on message boards with a 3 second google search.

Status
Not open for further replies.