WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where's the duct tape when you need it?

50
4
72
#1

Why do step siblings have to be annoying? I'm ready to strangle them. My parents are like "we're going out tonight keep an eye on Donna" and Donna is like 13 and extreemly annoying and only comes to our house when she wants something. I wish i had duct tape right now or at least rope. She keeps yelling at me, so I yell back. She wont leave me alone. She told me to close my door because to doesnt like my music. I told her to rot in hell. I need help ASAP please.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#2
You work at mcdonalds,so go get her a happymeal with a toy.That should shut her up.
 
50
4
72
#3
shep said:
You work at mcdonalds,so go get her a happymeal with a toy.That should shut her up.
They dont work with her. She like things that are really spendy. And plus I can drive and its too long a walk.
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#4
So take her to macdonalds and peel out in the parkinglot leaving her ass in the tire smoke..... :D
 
50
4
72
#5
I hate typos i meant i cant drive. grrr she finally went to bed and the house is quiet. yay
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#6
Sh@dow said:
I hate typos i meant i cant drive. grrr she finally went to bed and the house is quiet. yay
Good now right before she gets up in the morning place a smokebomb under her bed and wake her up screaming at her :p worked for my step sis after months of therapy shes almost back to normal :thumbsup:
 

brad_nz

Just another white guy
51
0
0
#7
what i used 2 have done to me on long haul flights is given an overdose of some cough syrup and i would just be out for hours and hours

do that just overdose on that
when they wake up they dont no shit about whats going on for the next 6 hours or so because theyr too fucked in the head...
 
50
4
72
#8
brad_nz said:
what i used 2 have done to me on long haul flights is given an overdose of some cough syrup and i would just be out for hours and hours

do that just overdose on that
when they wake up they dont no shit about whats going on for the next 6 hours or so because theyr too fucked in the head...

:thumbsup: i wish i could do that, but my parents would get pissed at me. yay shes leaving in 6 hours. i cant wait
 
50
4
72
#10
im glad shes only here every two weeks if that. i would kill her if she stayed longer. when i was talking to my bf she was like," Hannah me and you have the same taste in guys can i meet him?" I was like "Hell No" :sword: and if she tried anything, i will hurt her. grrrrrr. :sword: i have too much anger and its directed at my two evil step sisters who i wish would shivel up and die. :mfinger: dont mind me no one does.
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#11
Clutchtwice said:
Good now right before she gets up in the morning place a smokebomb under her bed and wake her up screaming at her :p worked for my step sis after months of therapy shes almost back to normal :thumbsup:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I am definitly going to do that to someone :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

M1DG3T

Who are you to change me?
16
0
0
#12
.......................must get in arcade :D :cool: :sword: or i kill u
 

Shai'Hulud

Omfg. Gawd of Dune. :OO
36
0
0
#13
Mk. Here's what you do. Next time she sleeps there? Yeah. Get a bunch of candles and incense. Light them all and place them around your bead. Get a live chicken. And a knife. Then wait for 5 minutes in solemn silence. Right after that, scream really loudly. When she wakes up and is wondering what the fuck is going on? SLit the chicken's throat and hold it up to her. Yeah... XDD
 

M1DG3T

Who are you to change me?
16
0
0
#15
Wow some1 with good qualities world is actually coming back to its original normal self its people like Shai that make things all better
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#16
Sh@dow said:

Why do step siblings have to be annoying? I'm ready to strangle them. My parents are like "we're going out tonight keep an eye on Donna" and Donna is like 13 and extreemly annoying and only comes to our house when she wants something. I wish i had duct tape right now or at least rope. She keeps yelling at me, so I yell back. She wont leave me alone. She told me to close my door because to doesnt like my music. I told her to rot in hell. I need help ASAP please.
Where's DEA at when you need him?
 

Shai'Hulud

Omfg. Gawd of Dune. :OO
36
0
0
#17
M1DG3T said:
Wow some1 with good qualities world is actually coming back to its original normal self its people like Shai that make things all better
That's right I do. :DD *pokes with a rusty faucet*
 

M1DG3T

Who are you to change me?
16
0
0
#20
Ha that was funny flash vidio i seen em all... I like rusty spoons.... Salad fingers u are the man :p :thumbsup: