WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

where's the evil stuff at?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ok so since I moved and haven't started work yet the tv has been on quite alot... So where are all the damn holloween flicks? used to be bout this time you couldn't turn the tv on without them playing a marathon of Holloween 1 through 4, a jumbaliah of jason and more freddy then you can shake a cross at... So far most I've seen is some fruity holloween specials on cartoon network like scary god mother and the sixth sense on abc family(leaving it chopped to hell)...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
sorry im a yankee by nature....

junglizm said:
There hasn't been a decent horror movie made in years, good luck finding one.
I end up laughing at most "horror" movies that come out these days ... saw was the closest thing to a good one in recent years, but it was more demented than scary ... like unless gore scares you, saw won't.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
well im not saying the flicks scare me.. but im used to them being on at holloween time... like its a wonderful life and a christmas story on during december, or dick clark on new years...