WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Where's the Love?

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Man, I've got -10,000+ rep points.

What's up? Why don't I have more, since apparently you get a bad rep for posting your opinion on this website.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Some people get angry and think it hurts and cuts you deep to take rep points away.. My rep board is currently christmas colors.. (red green red green etc.)

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Tylerc said:
-10,000+ rep points.
BAHAHAHA! You must have pissed a lot of people off to be that low.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Tylerc said:
Man, I've got -10,000+ rep points.

What's up? Why don't I have more, since apparently you get a bad rep for posting your opinion on this website.

People are just jealous because you are the number 1 DDR player.

magnolia

Postaholic
Fire_ze_Missles said:
People are just jealous because you are the number 1 DDR player.
That must be it. Dance on #1. :p

p.s. Yes, I am VERY bored right now.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
negative 10 g in rep....hmmm....that should tell you something.....like, you are a dipshit.

Anyways, Im bored too. I should clean the kitchen, but its my day off...........I need a maid.........

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
dustinzgirl said:
negative 10 g in rep....hmmm....that should tell you something.....like, you are a dipshit.

Anyways, Im bored too. I should clean the kitchen, but its my day off...........I need a maid.........

Yeah, you know you're a dipshit when you have -10,000 in rep on wtf.com.

Don't be hating because I'm making six figures, take your 5 fig income and shove it :mfinger: .

Jung

???
Premium
Tylerc said:
Don't be hating because I'm making six figures, take your 5 fig income and shove it :mfinger: .
Umm, she has 5k rep power, that would meen that she has well over 100k of actual points.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
and once again, tyler proves my point.

:thumbsup:

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
junglizm said:
Umm, she has 5k rep power, that would meen that she has well over 100k of actual points.

I'm talking annual income....money.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
teh r3p pwns j00 411.
teh r3p 15 y0ur f47h3r 1u|<3.

Jung

???
Premium
Tylerc said:
I'm talking annual income....money.
Yeah, because teenaged DDR players often earn higher wages than 26 yr old adults. :thumbsup:

I know you were just joking, btw.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
junglizm said:
Yeah, because teenaged DDR players often earn higher wages than 26 yr old adults. :thumbsup:

I know you were just joking, btw.

See attached pic. =D

I buy my rep from ebay. 10 bucks for 20 points, or 19.99 for 40 points.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Unforgiven said:
I buy my rep from ebay. 10 bucks for 20 points, or 19.99 for 40 points.
I can't find anymore, did you buy it all up???? :p

G's-up

Postaholic
There is a rep house down on the corner that I get mine from. He'll trade stereo equipment, t.v's, dvd players etc. for a good deal on some pure rep.....AHHHH pure rep........ :cool:

G's-up said:
There is a rep house down on the corner that I get mine from. He'll trade stereo equipment, t.v's, dvd players etc. for a good deal on some pure rep.....AHHHH pure rep........ :cool:
dammit... where's he located? all i got is tainted rep

G's-up

Postaholic
Yeah man you got to be careful, I heard there was a pretty bad batch of rep going around, making people all upset and mad when they get it. I hear when they get a hold of this "BAD" batch of rep, people start these things called threads that can go on for days where people dont know where it came from and are so pissed that the "dealer" of "BAD REP" didnt write his name on the stuff.........its wicked....... :p