WhereTF you been, Jane?

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
WhereTF you been Jane??

Well, I’ve been busy. Stupid busy. I’m teaching full time, parenting full time, taking online grad school classes, and running. Lots and lots of running.

I started running in August and have lost 26lbs since. I did have to take a month break for shin splints (neighbors dog got out so I ran after her…but she was too fast and I didn’t catch her) and 2 different sicknesses that required antibiotics in one month. It was rough.

I’m back at it and I’m training to run a 10k. Running has become my stress reliever and I’m so glad I decided to just do the dang thing 4 months ago!

Also, I find making beds to be a dumb activity since I’m just going to get back in it.

TLDR: very busy, stress is bad, running good

CDAFFD79-BF0B-4F67-B2F9-9663F2BEC894.jpeg

• 7Like
  • 1Hug
Reactions: 7 users

ib4

Error
Staff
Nice Jane!!! Congrats!!! Its killer doing all this with the kids, i love seeing the parents that make it happen, especially mothers. I don't care what anyone says, you can be dad of the year and kids always need mom more, understandably so :p

I'll be working on my own transformation soon here I hope I have the same discipline and result as you! Again, awesome job DEERE

• 1Hug
Reactions: 1 user

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
I thought you were busy washing your hair ...

I looked at the pictures before reading your post and thought you had another kid. :redface:

Damn that's cool. Can I see your tits or?
Are you blind?

I'll be working on my own transformation soon here I hope I have the same discipline and result as you!
Has fatherhood shifted some of your weight to your midsection?

ib4

Error
Staff
Being a lazy undisciplined piece of shit has. Thank god I have a body where its all evenly distributed and was already muscular. I'd be more upset if I had the skinny fat look. Right now I just look like a husky linebacker

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You look great, Janers. You are doing very well in life.

Wow. I sound like a normal person with that responce. Might as well just go back to lurking before I do anything else un-gehtfuct.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I thought you were busy washing your hair ...

I looked at the pictures before reading your post and thought you had another kid. :redface:

Are you blind?

The pregnancy question was getting to me so I decided NO MORE!! Time to run. Literally.
Nice Jane!!! Congrats!!! Its killer doing all this with the kids, i love seeing the parents that make it happen, especially mothers. I don't care what anyone says, you can be dad of the year and kids always need mom more, understandably so :p

I'll be working on my own transformation soon here I hope I have the same discipline and result as you! Again, awesome job DEERE
Thank you!!

You look great, Janers. You are doing very well in life.

Wow. I sound like a normal person with that responce. Might as well just go back to lurking before I do anything else un-gehtfuct.

Hahahaha thanks buddy!

Damn that's cool. Can I see your tits or?
No.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
That's awesome you have taken up something that makes you feel better, as for me, I dont run unless im chasing or being chased, it just hurts too damn much now...
nowadays I usually devour a bag of M&M's to make me happy, but im perpetually skinny that I cant get fat no matter what I do.

• 1Hug

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Looking great Jane!

I admit when I just saw the pictures, I thought you got pregnant again without reading the description. :)

I got to get out running again or doing much more outdoor stuff. You seem to have really gotten it together in that regard.

I've been feeling worn down! Difficult with the kids being home the entire month of December! I did manage to get a shitload of items off my todo list at home though, and the new house (ok well I've been here 1 year now) is really coming along nicely.

Make sure you mail @RebelBuddha your shirt when you're done looking good in it! Thanks!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
You trying to gain an even stronger looking chin? ;)

• 1LOL

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Why does it hurt too much?
Back in the days when I did carpet laying, we used a board with padding wrapped around it to stretch the carpet,
and our knees paid the price, I can run for a short time, but after that my knees hurt so damn bad that I just sit there with ice packs on 'em while I lay there and stare at the ceiling.

• 1Sad
  • 1Like

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Looking great Jane!

I admit when I just saw the pictures, I thought you got pregnant again without reading the description. :)

I got to get out running again or doing much more outdoor stuff. You seem to have really gotten it together in that regard.

I've been feeling worn down! Difficult with the kids being home the entire month of December! I did manage to get a shitload of items off my todo list at home though, and the new house (ok well I've been here 1 year now) is really coming along nicely.

Make sure you mail @RebelBuddha your shirt when you're done looking good in it! Thanks!
The whole time I knew I was capable but was so depressed. Remote learning for a year took a HUGE toll on my mental health. I knew I was capable but was so tired all the time. The last straw was at the start of school when one of our subs for a Spanish teacher out on maternity leave said “are you expecting??” I know she was nervous because I teach a more advanced level than the other. However, I had also been asked in May when the next little one would be coming. I didn’t get mad because I know my body carries weight right there. I also didn’t try to lose weight after having my son. So, I decided that enough was enough and it was time to start caring about myself.

I get sick often thanks to allergies, so it’s been a struggle recently, but I will continue to push through. It’s really true that exercise gives you more energy. However, getting up and doing the exercise is so hard sometimes, especially as a parent!

• 1Agree
  • 1Hug