WhereTF you been, Jane?

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Double post because it’s worth mentioning that I recently found my white bikini pic and it has given me major goals! I know my body will never be the same after carrying 2 crotch goblins, but that pic is GOALS.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
Glad to see you're back at it, Jane :D

• 1Hug

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Double post because it’s worth mentioning that I recently found my white bikini pic and it has given me major goals! I know my body will never be the same after carrying 2 crotch goblins, but that pic is GOALS.
I think you look great! With more work, I'm sure you can look the way you want to.

• 1Hug

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
The whole time I knew I was capable but was so depressed. Remote learning for a year took a HUGE toll on my mental health. I knew I was capable but was so tired all the time. The last straw was at the start of school when one of our subs for a Spanish teacher out on maternity leave said “are you expecting??” I know she was nervous because I teach a more advanced level than the other. However, I had also been asked in May when the next little one would be coming. I didn’t get mad because I know my body carries weight right there. I also didn’t try to lose weight after having my son. So, I decided that enough was enough and it was time to start caring about myself.

I get sick often thanks to allergies, so it’s been a struggle recently, but I will continue to push through. It’s really true that exercise gives you more energy. However, getting up and doing the exercise is so hard sometimes, especially as a parent!

Yeah, taking care of yourself with kids at home is really tough.

Santa brought a exercise bike this year, so I'll be using that and trying to get out more since it's been pretty moderate temps around here lately...

I miss playing basketball and pickleball. :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
@RebelBuddha would like your white bikini pic to find its way back onto this site. :D

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
You should post your white bikini pic.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Well, jane, not surprised you're now a milf. I always had high hope for you 😂 seriously, totally jealous of your hubby. As for the school teaching, totally get it, little bastards drive you ragged. Congrats on the transformation, takes some dedication! Had one of those years myself. My neck alone has grown 2", didn't keep track on the rest of my anatomy... 😝

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Well, jane, not surprised you're now a milf. I always had high hope for you 😂 seriously, totally jealous of your hubby. As for the school teaching, totally get it, little bastards drive you ragged. Congrats on the transformation, takes some dedication! Had one of those years myself. My neck alone has grown 2", didn't keep track on the rest of my anatomy... 😝
Thanks Piro!! Wish we had a ♥️ response.

A rough facsimile of it is all you'll get:

View attachment 11878
How hard did you have to search for that?? 🤣🤣

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
How hard did you have to search for that?? 🤣🤣

Diamond. I was quite hard looking at the source pic and trying to find a product link. Oh. You meant how tough was it to find the product pic. I somehow got into the zone and it wasn't all that difficult to find, surprisingly. I remembered you saying what brand it was from one of our chats.

"Ralph Lauren Pony Bikini White" [Images]

• 2LOL
Reactions: 1 users

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
What he's trying to say more specifically...

/BRiT/My Pictures/non-nudes/why-the-heck-arent-they-nekkid/maybe-i-should-reconsider/Ralph Lauren Pony Bikini White Non-Jane/Why-am-i-not-in-the-jane-directory/just-in-case-someone-needs-a-pic-similar.jpg

• 1OH YEAAHH!
  • 11UP!
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 2 users