whicxh are you

• I like to spank

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • I like to be spanked

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
doesnt matter about the sex, jsut if you were with your partner, which do you prefer? im just bored and starting conversation btw! my class is shut down otherwise i would be in school and my kids are all gone this weekend so im just being a goof.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I like to spank, but I am not at all pleasantly surprised to be spanked. I have sensitive skin...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm definately not a spankee, so I choose spanker. I used to by hyper-sensitive about my ass, when girls smacked it I'd jump 2 feet in the air.

Mmhmm, I'm smooth. Wanna hear my voice crack?

¬_¬

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
So are you a spanker or a spankee? LOL
I love to slap that ass....hard too, right before I... Well U get it...

How bout U....

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
spanking is good....i never really thought about it..till she did it to me one time....we both kinda laughed...then i told her that if she ever did it again..it'd be dirty sanchez time.....anyways...she got totally turned on by the spankings....

magnolia

Postaholic
Um... I can't see getting any pleasure from being the spanker, or the spankee. But if I had to choose, I say I'm in the minority here. I choose spankee.

magnolia said:
Um... I can't see getting any pleasure from being the spanker, or the spankee. But if I had to choose, I say I'm in the minority here. I choose spankee.
but your a chick....your supposed to like being spanked

shep

Local alcoholic
Clutchtwice said:
I'm usualy the spanker.... And I'm a 3rd degree black belt in spanking the monkey!... :p
thats it?Im a 10th degree monkey spanking master. :asmile: