WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Which came first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolomonGrundy

Born on a Monday...
I'm not talking eggs and chickens.
Terrorist or ressistance fighter.
Nazis looked at the "underground" and resistance as insurgent terrorists. They were defending not only their homeland and ideology, but their political freedoms as well.
As far as I can tell the definition is soley dependant on which side of the wire one is on. How can we say we are in [foreign lands] defending democracy and freedom when we deny the basic rights of the Constitution to even US citizens, Jose Padilla for example. I find it disturbing when the government says it's okay to look at what libraty books I've checked out with out so much as a search warrant, yet they feel it is perfectly within the law to detain people indefinately in some political/geographic/legal limbo (gitmo).
I'm not even going to toutch on the lies of WMD's or Saddam Hussien's attempt at assination of the, albeit slightly, smarter Bush.

"Snifffff,.....he tried to kill my daddy..." That's an honest quote btw.

When did we start electing dumb ass, pussy faced mama's boys into office?
GODDAMMIT! Where's the fuckin' combat vets who know the price of committment. Our president is a weak assed, fuckin' looser who is only marginally qualified to pump gas...in Oregon.

Hoo Yah Mary! ST1
Persian Gulf Vet.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Are you going to make a point....Mary?
Or, are you looking for a verbal beatdown from your e-peers?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
ressistance fighters. you have to start a ressistance and then when you start doing shit you are considered terrorists. there's you answer.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
just got done writing a post on this in another thread... what your getting at is true. In the movie the 9th gate, the two brothers in portugal said "Even hell has its heros Mr Corso.". This is true because to the creatures of hell... They are right. They are doing what they belive in. So the Difference between heaven or hell, good or evil, right or wrong is ultimately what side your on and how well you can convince everyone your right.

Example:
One person thinks that abortion is right. They think we were givin the right to think for ourselves by god and that, this also includes the right to terminate a pregnancy. Another person thinks Abortion is horrible. They think that it is pure evil and that anyone who does it will go to hell. Perhaps even to the point they will commit arson to destroy an abortion clinic, and if a few abortion doctors die in the process, then they get to meet the creator for thier judgement... They think even the murder of those doctors is right in the long run.

i personally think abortion is wrong but sometimes necessary under specific reasons, and the abolitionist who would burn down a clinic and kill 3 people just doing thier job should rot in hell themselves.. but im not the one to send them there... I'll leave that to some other psycho..

We started electing dumbass pussy faced mama's boys I believe November 2nd 2000.

and I salute you (no pun intended) for serving the worlds finest Navy.

I'm a vet, and although not a combat vet, I too feel the effects of a corporate driven administration. Anyways youre right, he is a piece of garbage, and the blame needs to be focused on the fucking bible thumpers who see dubbya as some holy christian role model who will serve them like a puppet to push their anti-homosexual rights, religion in public schools, and mainstream christian conservative agenda through the political pipeline. Now with him having the oppertunity to appoint a justice to the supreme court it will further insure the rapid degradation of civil liberties and right to choice.

As far as I can tell the definition is soley dependant on which side of the wire one is on.
youre exactly right. I'm as american as fast food, but the onset of terrorism [as far as the george w bush mindset would define it] is really completely beyond the scope of legitimate thinking.

Now I dont wish the death upon any of my country men, and I'm the first one to say I'd step up and die for the protection of my country, but sometimes war is unjust. On the flipside, sometimes it is justified.

If you care to indulge yourself into the beginning of terrorism you'd be searching loooooooong and hard back past the ancient times, but modern terrorism (those of which ravaged the middle east) can be traced back to the 1940's when the Unitied Nations annexed Palestine, forcefully removed the inhabitants, created a Jewish state, and then recognized them as an autonomic state. Something they REFUSED to do for the Palestinians. The arabic world erupted and when large scale force failed, more strategic and isolated strikes were employed.

I'm not excusing terrorism, and I'm also not a history major, so my facts might not be perfect, but the point I'm trying to make is its an ideology based around provocation that leads to terrorism. Its unfortunate that the actions of 50 years ago still lead to the deaths of anybody. And I do think that crimes of murder should be punishable and enforcable by any means nessicary, but nothing happens for no reason. To them its the right thing to do, to us its a crime against humanity.

SolomonGrundy

Born on a Monday...
candy assed cherry holes

Ninja ,
I guess I'm talking to you because you and DL are the only ones capable of intelligent thought on this thread. Lucky you aren't a combat vet. Too many close friends I've lost lately. My loss is nothing compared to those who have lost more than an old drinking buddy or teammate. Namely sons, daughters and spouses.
To ALL the lucky, yes, that's you college boy, Mofo's who can spout all day long about how fucked SolomonGrundy is or how rightous Amerika and G. motherfuckindumbasasakofnails Bush is. Congratulations and STFU Mary. I've got hangnails 10x badder than Gehtfuct's lame excuse of existance.
Anyone with a memory or education knows that Amerika is only offended by the threat of economic misfortune. Not terrorism. We didn't give a rat's ass about who the fuck killed who before "Islamic Terrorism" became the catch phrase du jour.
IRA, FARC, SWAPO, ETA etc. It's a long list. Only when Oil and Texans are involved do we send thousands of our best to sacrafice themselves to make a stand against economic bullery.
That's what's offensive to Amerikans...the thought that someone else might dictate economic terms.
Hoo Yah Mary.
Gehtfuckt, you can, well......

i lost friends too :(

and now i'm in college studying medicine :thumbsup:

and plan on getting a commission when i'm done with my undergrad :p

SolomonGrundy

Born on a Monday...
Congrats, my cousin in in the Reserve in Kosovo. He's a medic. My friend who was killed in Afghanistan last month was one of the best officers there was. Academy grad. It's hard to beliveve he's gone. He was one bad ass meat eater. I wouldn't be suprised if St. Perter snaped to and poped off a salute when he saw him comin'.
Keep your head down.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
SaddamGrubby said:
Waaah! The world suxxors. Waaah!! Boo-Hoo. Take this Big Money Machine! :sword: :gun: :bomb: Boo-Hoo!
If you were a smart bitch, obviously you're not, you geht rid of that 10x badass hangnail. I'll also wager that you're too fuckin' stupid to comprehend the fact that I give two fucks about what some sawed-off limp dicked pissant thinks of me or the war. I did my time for Uncle Sam, you fuckin' asshole. Twice!

You can go fuck yourself real quick dipshit. To me, you're nothing more than some chump that does nothing other than sit on the sideline bitching and moaning about things that you don't agree with. Yeah, you're a real smart fucker, aren't you? Go online and start up the same old tired shit that all the other pussies just like you have been complaining about. Nothing! What the fuck could you possibly serve? Your bunk mate? Don't attempt to serve up your high and mighty cause my way, chumpstain. It's mouthy assholes like you that cost lives. You signed up for this shit. You don't question it. You follow orders and shut the fuck up. If you were so smart, you wouldn't be HERE crying about it like a little girl going on about some stupid cartoon. You'd be wearing a fuckin' suit, and helping to plan our next move.

Your friend
SFC Gehtfuct

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
gehtfuct said:
If you were a smart bitch, obviously you're not, you geht rid of that 10x badass hangnail. I'll also wager that you're too fuckin' stupid to comprehend the fact that I give two fucks about what some sawed-off limp dicked pissant thinks of me or the war. I did my time for Uncle Sam, you fuckin' asshole. Twice!

You can go fuck yourself real quick dipshit. To me, you're nothing more than some chump that does nothing other than sit on the sideline bitching and moaning about things that you don't agree with. Yeah, you're a real smart fucker, aren't you? Go online and start up the same old tired shit that all the other pussies just like you have been complaining about. Nothing! What the fuck could you possibly serve? Your bunk mate? Don't attempt to serve up your high and mighty cause my way, chumpstain. It's mouthy assholes like you that cost lives. You signed up for this shit. You don't question it. You follow orders and shut the fuck up. If you were so smart, you wouldn't be HERE crying about it like a little girl going on about some stupid cartoon. You'd be wearing a fuckin' suit, and helping to plan our next move.

Your friend
SFC Gehtfuct
Gehtfuct just told him!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
SolomonGrundy said:
I'm not talking eggs and chickens.
Terrorist or ressistance fighter.
Nazis looked at the "underground" and resistance as insurgent terrorists. They were defending not only their homeland and ideology, but their political freedoms as well.
As far as I can tell the definition is soley dependant on which side of the wire one is on. How can we say we are in [foreign lands] defending democracy and freedom when we deny the basic rights of the Constitution to even US citizens, Jose Padilla for example. I find it disturbing when the government says it's okay to look at what libraty books I've checked out with out so much as a search warrant, yet they feel it is perfectly within the law to detain people indefinately in some political/geographic/legal limbo (gitmo).
I'm not even going to toutch on the lies of WMD's or Saddam Hussien's attempt at assination of the, albeit slightly, smarter Bush.

"Snifffff,.....he tried to kill my daddy..." That's an honest quote btw.

When did we start electing dumb ass, pussy faced mama's boys into office?
GODDAMMIT! Where's the fuckin' combat vets who know the price of committment. Our president is a weak assed, fuckin' looser who is only marginally qualified to pump gas...in Oregon.

Hoo Yah Mary! ST1
Persian Gulf Vet.
Not sure how dumb you really are but resistance fighters and terrorists fall under two completely different catagories. You can easily differentiate the two by the targets they pick.

Resistance fighters may, or may not be military personnel, but they are an organized force "resisting" another, more powerful, organized force. Frequently they would be resisting an invading army. They may actually perpetrate acts of violence but only on targets of military value. They may also "resist" by doing things like passing messages, spying, stealing enemy supplies, helping recognized soldiers avoid capture.

Terrorists on the other hand target anyone and everything in an attempt to bully anyone that disagrees with them. Their goal is not to push back an invading force so much as it is to cause as much mayhem and damage as they possibly can in the hopes that it will demoralize everyone. Basically they're the world's school yard bullies.

So to answer your question: the resistance fighter came first. At least as early as the crusades. Probably a LOT earlier than that.

When did this country start electing momma's boys that don't serve and don't get it? Right around the mid 1780's would be my guess.

SolomonGrundy

Born on a Monday...
You did your time? What prisons punk?
The day I let some punk cyber retard turd blossom such as yourself who hasn't said shit other than to bad mouth the views of others without making a single point will be the day I hand in my trident.
I just love how you spew your cum breath for all to see how limp dicked your rationalizations really are. Maybe if you ever get your GED the Marine Corps will take you, until then leave the fighting and dying to those man enough to really serve.

Hoo yah Mary Getfucht.

Ok, stop being like "oh i'm a big army man!!" it's only gonna get you fucked. er...geht you fuct. not everything is about war

resistance fighters came first...

Jung

???
Premium
SolomonGrundy said:
The day I let some punk cyber retard turd blossom such as yourself who hasn't said shit other than to bad mouth the views of others without making a single point will be the day I hand in my trident.
Look you dumb fuck, you posted this in the flaming forum, hence why you're being flamed. I know the concept of reading a forum description before you post in it might seem hard to grasp, but you could at least act like you're in the flaming forum. Jesus, you retards come here, post serious (retarded) threads in the flaming forum, then cry when you get berated. How fucking stupid/oblivious to the obvious can you fucking be?

Also, there are quite a few veterans here.(myself included) Guess what; nobody cares!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
SolomonGrundy said:
your... The... punk cyber retard turd blossom... who... spew... cum... for all to see...,... Getfucht.
*you're

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
SolomonGrundy said:

Hoo yah Mary Getfucht.
What team would that have been with? Based out of where?

And you know who Old Miz is too?

dull_bullet said:
Ok, stop being like "oh i'm a big army man!!"
I would believe that he is a Navy vet, and also the reference to a "trident" would be a dead give-away (besides offering his outfit* [SealTeam1]) seeing that the trident is the uniform insignia of the navy special forces.

although i can neither confirm nor deny these claims it seems as if he has the technicalities in order thus warranting the benefit of doubt.

and even as much as you might want to hate on him.... you have to at least admit that he's right about bush being a fucking idgit. i mean come'on

edit: i think i misread a few lines.. just correcing for correcness sake

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
NinjaLooter said:
and even as much as you might want to hate on him.... you have to at least admit that he's right about bush being a fucking idgit. i mean come'on

edit: i think i misread a few lines.. just correcing for correcness sake

Yeah, but who is he arguing with about Bush being an idiot? It's not like this place has ever been a hotbed of G W Bush love or anything.

The only argument's about Bush being an idiot I've really seen are the arguments about which of the things he's done is the dumbest.

Status
Not open for further replies.