WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Which is better?

White Castle or McDonald's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Easty

Click click boom
Which is better? White Castle (sliders, belly bombers, etc.) or McDonald's? (Mickey D's, Ronnie's House, etc.)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Oh god... what a poll. What a torturous choice. McDonalds has got to be the worst shit ever, and White Castle will leave you with a turd the size of Texas. Then again, Harold and Kumar made a pretty funny movie about White Castle, so I'll vote accordingly.

</rant>

Tenderony
White Castle? What the fuck is that? Yet another 'restaurant'? Just what you need.

</rant>

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I hate both, there should have been a "I hate all fast food/hamburgers" choice.

Janglenut

Particinator
Um, Mcdonalds.

I've only seen White Castle commercials. I don't even think there is one in my state ffs.

wtf is white castle? Mcdonalds gets my vote even thogh they suck

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
whitecastle just doesn't exist outside the continental USA, although there might be at least one in Hawaii

/rant, that was actually a nice little google.

We don't have them here in Texas, as far as I know, but I assume I would prefer them over McDonald's. Apparently McDonald's doesn't mix well with forty ounces of malt liquor.

</pants>

</rant>

Tenderony
HavokChylde said:
/rant, that was actually a nice little google.

We don't have them here in Texas, as far as I know, but I assume I would prefer them over McDonald's. Apparently McDonald's doesn't mix well with forty ounces of malt liquor.

/pants
All I could picture was a big white castle.

Google knows everything. Almost god like.

</rant>

</rant> said:
All I could picture was a big white castle.

Google knows everything. Almost god like.

</rant>

You'd have to be a yahoo to use google.

Really, try them both out.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Well, i really don't have a damn clue, what is WhiteCastle, from what you guys say, it's some kind of another fattening-death-center. Anyway, my vote is for WC, 'cause i guess everything's better than Mc'Dids.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I had never heard of White Castle until I saw the movie. We do not have them down here in beautiful Florida. However, since I do not eat McDonalds, I have voted for White Castle, which I will probably never eat because I hate fast food places except for Taco Bell ;)

yourmommabiatch

LiFe Is FuCkEn CrAzY
i work in McDonalds and i fucken hate it! so my vote will have to go to White Castle!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
yourmommabiatch said:
i work in McDonalds and i fucken hate it!
With all due respect and without sounding like and ass or a flame.

Are you fat? Most girls that work in MD down here in Florida are fat. :confused:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
ive never had white castle....but the movie was ok...my vote goes to them....

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Dude the castle- big time, in fact just thinking about those tiny little burgers makes me wanna burn this motha fucker to the ground

White castle though still fast food... beats the living shit out of Mcdonalds.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i dont eat fast food, but if i did i'd choose WC b/c micky d's is t3h 4nt1-80n3r

Status
Not open for further replies.