WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Which language would you want to learn?

Which language would you want to learn?

• Total voters

Jung

???
Premium
Japanese, i play on moving there some day.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think in the U.S., Spanish should be mandatory (along with English).

It's almost a neccessity here.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I dont want to learn any languege other then english. I dont plan on going to any other country anyways and even if i did most other country's atleast speak alittle english anyways. Its prolly just an american view but i dont like other langueges. i have tried to learn spanish but got bored with it after the first year.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I already took French and am learning Japanese, so I guess Spanish would go up next as it seems the most practical. Then again, my girlfriend is German...hmm...

Descent

Hella Constipated
I want to learn German. Why? Because it's a gutteral, angry sounding language (even more so than English). Flaming someone in German at a LAN party or other event makes you sound 200% more angry, and therefore makes them ph33r you 200% more.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah i dunno i can understand learning them... a good friend of mine lives in germany.. but i mean she speaks english and so dont like all of them. they are taught english in there first years of school...

MaxPower said:
You didn't have farci, so I chose russian.
haha maybe we could talk in Russian sometime.

But seriously, i know most of those languages. so its pretty much an easy pick. pick which one i dont know. which is Greek.

magnolia

Postaholic
I know English and some Spanish. I picked Italian cuz it's pretty, but the language i really want to learn is French. Or even polish. My Nana is French and my Jaja is Polish. So those have always been languages that I wanted to learn.

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
I had to go with Spanish. Not only is it probably the most practical for me because of where I live in NY. But Spanish mammies are so damn fine and I need to pop off a conversation or something.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I am good in Spanish and English; my next choice would be Italian.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Japanese, because their historical culture intrigues me.