Which language would you want to learn?

Which language would you want to learn?

• Total voters

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think in the U.S., Spanish should be mandatory (along with English).

It's almost a neccessity here.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I dont want to learn any languege other then english. I dont plan on going to any other country anyways and even if i did most other country's atleast speak alittle english anyways. Its prolly just an american view but i dont like other langueges. i have tried to learn spanish but got bored with it after the first year.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I already took French and am learning Japanese, so I guess Spanish would go up next as it seems the most practical. Then again, my girlfriend is German...hmm...

Descent

Hella Constipated
I want to learn German. Why? Because it's a gutteral, angry sounding language (even more so than English). Flaming someone in German at a LAN party or other event makes you sound 200% more angry, and therefore makes them ph33r you 200% more.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah i dunno i can understand learning them... a good friend of mine lives in germany.. but i mean she speaks english and so dont like all of them. they are taught english in there first years of school...

MaxPower said:
You didn't have farci, so I chose russian.
haha maybe we could talk in Russian sometime.

But seriously, i know most of those languages. so its pretty much an easy pick. pick which one i dont know. which is Greek.

magnolia

Postaholic
I know English and some Spanish. I picked Italian cuz it's pretty, but the language i really want to learn is French. Or even polish. My Nana is French and my Jaja is Polish. So those have always been languages that I wanted to learn.

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
I had to go with Spanish. Not only is it probably the most practical for me because of where I live in NY. But Spanish mammies are so damn fine and I need to pop off a conversation or something.