WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Which Matters Most To You?

What Are You Attracted To

• Hair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Face

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Breasts

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Stomach

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Ass

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Legs

• Back ( Upper, and lower )

• Feet ( weird fetish, I know )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
Ok which of the following poll attributes matters the most to you? Vote for your top pick, then if you want rank them in your post. I'm kinda interested to see how horney everybody here really is...

Girls can answer as well, I just hope your don't pick breasts........dot...dot......

My order:
Face
Hair
Legs
Breasts
Stomach
Ass
Back
Feet

I bet a lot of guys out there must think I'm part queer, what can I say, I'm a sucker for cute girls with curley brown hair....

Edit: I'm sorry if there was already another post like this, I didn't see it if there was.

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
Thats not the same, similar, but that poll is asking about what actions turn you on, this one is asking about what body parts turn you on.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
I don't really care about what 'turns me on'. It often times annoys and distracts, more then helps or aids.

Zoso

Zappafied
Freakless said:
Ok which of the following poll attributes matters the most to you? Vote for your top pick, then if you want rank them in your post. I'm kinda interested to see how horney everybody here really is...

Girls can answer as well, I just hope your don't pick breasts........dot...dot......

My order:
Face
Hair
Legs
Breasts
Stomach
Ass
Back
Feet

I bet a lot of guys out there must think I'm part queer, what can I say, I'm a sucker for cute girls with curley brown hair....

Edit: I'm sorry if there was already another post like this, I didn't see it if there was.

wow good question... but you forgot 2 options: lips and eyes. my girl has the sexiest full lips and the most beautiful deep brown eyes that reflect a playful yet pure soul.... wouldnt trade anything in the world for my girl.

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
Zoso said:
wow good question... but you forgot 2 options: lips and eyes. my girl has the sexiest full lips and the most beautiful deep brown eyes that reflect a playful yet pure soul.... wouldnt trade anything in the world for my girl.
I was trying to keep it general, those would be part of the face. I wouldn't have had enough poll options to list every part of the body, like where your neck meets your shoulder, the small of your back...now that I think about it, I didn't really give many good options for girls, they are more into shoulders, and bisceps.... sorry girls.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Zoso said:
i bet her lips look so much better with your cock in her mouth :thumbsup:

Dave666

Pot-Head
I put face but if she has a butter face just put a paper bag over it and have sex with her

Jung

???
Premium
I think this should have been multiple choice, but oh well. Without a pretty face, a girl just isn't much to look at, so that's definitely on the top of my list.

In order of importance:
Face
Stomach
Breast
Legs
Ass
Hair

screw how she looks for the most part. If she is a nice, not over controling, self-respecting, and has to like me back thats all that matters..................
and a nice (whistles) ya know