WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Which Mermaid would you prefer?

Guys: If you were to fall in love with a mermaid, which type would you prefer?

• Type 1: The regular 'Hans Christian Anderson' / Disney's Arial /'looks good sitting on a rock' type.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Type 2: The other kind, with the fish part on top and the lady part on the bottom.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

JusDoodln'

Too dumb for the shortbus
This poll is in honor of Futurama: the one show that has me tempted to have my head cryogenically frozen.

(This poll is for the guys, so it should probably be in Tallywacker Tavern, but I can't post in there and can't be fucked PMing anyone.

...besides, maybe the women are morbidly interested in what the guys will choose.)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Why would you want a fish part on top... That be kinda... wierd.

JusDoodln'

meh_it_all said:
Either you're joking, or you haven't seen this question from a guy's point of view (and thats probably a good thing since you're not a guy (i hope)).

It's not the fish part that we are interested in...

*wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
yeah, a human part on top may be sexy, but there is nothing to work with down below

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
WizardlyFriend said:
yeah, a human part on top may be sexy, but there is nothing to work with down below
c'mon they gotta have something down there how do they reproduce ? althow i must admit i'm not an expert on mermaid physiology and yes:
meh_it_all said:
It would be quite strange and i'd rather have female part on top

JusDoodln'

Mr sirius said:
c'mon they gotta have something down there how do they reproduce ?
In that particular Futurama episode, Fry (the main character) and the mermaid toss and turn under the covers a bit. Then they stop. Then the mermaid says "What the hell is that?? I'm not your first, am I? I mean, first I lay my eggs, and leave the room, and then you fertilize them..."

And the next shot is of Fry running out of the underwater house and back to dry land as fast as possible.

Love Futurama.

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
JusDoodln' said:
In that particular Futurama episode, Fry (the main character) and the mermaid toss and turn under the covers a bit. Then they stop. Then the mermaid says "What the hell is that?? I'm not your first, am I? I mean, first I lay my eggs, and leave the room, and then you fertilize them..."

And the next shot is of Fry running out of the underwater house and back to dry land as fast as possible.

Love Futurama.
Ah i see thats intresting ...HA anyway i also love futurama tis good

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
JusDoodln' said:
Either you're joking, or you haven't seen this question from a guy's point of view (and thats probably a good thing since you're not a guy (i hope)).

It's not the fish part that we are interested in...

*wink wink nudge nudge* ;)
I got it.. but, Its kinda wierd to get some fish head there.

JusDoodln'

meh_it_all said:
I got it.. but, Its kinda wierd to get some fish head there.
Yeah, it was a close call alright. I figured I could always shut my eyes if things got too rough.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
JusDoodln' said:
Yeah, it was a close call alright. I figured I could always shut my eyes if things got too rough.
Bag um and tag um :thumbsup: . No need to see thier face.

jamesp

In Memory...
Why does there have to be any human in it at all...?
Fish need love too.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Who cares, they both smell like fish. Which one looks good bent over? That's the one I want.

jamesp

In Memory...
Is icka aware that you are talking about her like this?

j/k

That was purdy funny though, reppage! :thumbsup:

JusDoodln'

Asshole.exe said:
Fuck man... if it has a hot top, I'll MAKE a hole down under.
OK, after reading that, I don't think I'll be having fish for dinner anytime soon...

Siffeler

Banned - What an Asshat!
can the human top give good head ??? ill take that then rather than root a fish