WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines which states should stay, and which should go

morelos

lexicon incognito
here's a little map of how we ought to call up the south and say "we changed our minds." that way those kinds of people wouldn't be able to ruin our international standing with wars and shit.

we'd have to move the capital back to philadelphia, though. oh well. i have no problem with that.

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
here's a little map of how we ought to call up the south and say "we changed our minds." that way those kinds of people wouldn't be able to ruin our international standing with wars and shit.

we'd have to move the capital back to philadelphia, though. oh well. i have no problem with that.

~ dan ~

You need to move Maryland to the North. We have a few Rebels, which I would be willing to expel to Mexico South, but otherwise MD is home to a lot of Yankees...

morelos

lexicon incognito
voiceofreason said:
You need to move Maryland to the North. We have a few Rebels, which I would be willing to expel to Mexico South, but otherwise MD is home to a lot of Yankees...
fair enough. i was trying to scoop out more, rather than less, though. could we pay relocation fees for all the real americans in maryland, and then throw away the land? would that be a decent compromise? i mean, i already know that's what would have to happen with missouri. there are real americans there, too, and they'd have to leave so we could throw out the shitheads...

~ dan ~

tharuz

Bringer of Order
then where the hell would those people be left?

you`re not throwing them at us pal, it`s way worse if they formed their own country, at least they`d name it

you forget that you would have less land, and that you`re stupid fuckwits

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You forgot to include California... :)

morelos

lexicon incognito
lol california belongs in the union. we're the reason gore won in 2000.

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
BRiT said:
You forgot to include California... :)
California makes the country, you moron.

Last time I checked we were in the top ten Global economies, with the central valley alone generating up to 1/5 of the worlds agriculture. Plus, we are one of only two states with a Disneyland, and Florida is really really muggy.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
How on earth can "Mexico Jr" be considered so important as to make the country? I say the U.S. needs to jetison Florida and California. If not the entire section of CA, at least a good sizable portion of it.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
BRiT said:
I say the U.S. needs to jetison Florida and California.
I dont think you're understanding the whole picture, USA could not accept the loss of not one, but TWO Disney theme parks......and we just can't have that.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
fair enough. i was trying to scoop out more, rather than less, though. could we pay relocation fees for all the real americans in maryland, and then throw away the land? would that be a decent compromise? i mean, i already know that's what would have to happen with missouri. there are real americans there, too, and they'd have to leave so we could throw out the shitheads...

~ dan ~
No, Maryland is a nice state, we should keep it. We'll relocate the rebels to virginia, I'm sure they will be happy there.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Uber Squirrel said:
I dont think you're understanding the whole picture, USA could not accept the loss of not one, but TWO Disney theme parks......and we just can't have that.
You've got a point Uber.

Perhaps we can put a circle around the one in California and a path leading to it.

morelos

lexicon incognito
brit said:
How on earth can "Mexico Jr" be considered so important as to make the country? I say the U.S. needs to jetison Florida and California. If not the entire section of CA, at least a good sizable portion of it.
between the four major fields in which california participates (agriculture, technology, medicine, and defense), we have the fifth most powerful economy on earth.

the states need california much more than california needs the states.

~ dan ~

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Holy Shit.. Fuck that's worth some Rep points. I live in Texas I mean Mexico err Texico.

morelos

lexicon incognito
really? i thought from your location string that you were in detroit.

:p

thanks for the red -> green thing

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Detroit... LOL Broken A.K.A Slim Shady

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
morelos said:
between the four major fields in which california participates (agriculture, technology, medicine, and defense), we have the fifth most powerful economy on earth.

the states need california much more than california needs the states.

~ dan ~
And just how much of that money is wasted on supporting illegals or welfares or the like in Mexico Jr? You can't deny that there's a very sizable chunk of Cali that should be jetisoned.

morelos

lexicon incognito
brit said:
And just how much of that money is wasted on supporting illegals or welfares or the like in Mexico Jr? You can't deny that there's a very sizable chunk of Cali that should be jetisoned.
actually, the vast majority of illegals do some underpaid job where they support a bigger industry. unfortunately it would be impossible to separate the real abusers from the rest.

and we can't jettison southern california (the illegal-heavy part that SHOULD go) because it's got the ENTIRE film industry and thus generates heaps of money.

~ dan ~