WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Which would you give up?

If you had to pick one of the following to give up forever, which would you choose?

• Total voters

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
If you had to pick one of the following to give up forever, which would you choose?

1) books
2) computers
3) sex

Explain your answers if you feel like it...

Strangely I choose sex... wait... I just hit the wrong button. Oh well... no sex for me :(

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I would go with 3). Because I could just deal with out it. All I would need is a Chip in my mind that kills all my hormones. Then I'll be great. The other two I can't live without.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Books.

Who needs books when you can play Halo2 and bust your nut. :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
i dont read books, this is a no brainer

Jung

???
Premium
I'd choose books. I couldn't see giving up sex for anything, and if I gave up computers, I'd be out of a job. I could probably find a digital version of whatever I wanted to read anyway.

I haven't read a book voluntarily since...well, ever. So there you go.

I would have to give up books. You can find the same text on the net. Plus, I can't really read anyway. :( Also, who the fuck gives up sex?

Dang it I clicked sex. I meant books. I wouldn't give up sex for anything. My computer is second only to sex.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Holy Crap... I can't live without computers or sex; just never mixed. :thumbsup:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i think the majority of WTF posters have done without sex all their lives, so choosing to live without it isn't too much of a challenge ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Computers.

I like sex and I read more than I have sex or use my computer. :p

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Does giving up books includes giving up all my dirty magazines? If yes, then I would kill myself because I wouldn't be able to live with out any of the choices. :(

asdalover

God, i'm bored!
Wtf, talk about a hard choice. I chose sex. I don't get much anyway so I wouldn't miss it that much.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
What's a book? I googled it and got something about the Amazon.

Although; nature takes sex away from us at some point. I want my books back damn it. Ahhh~ Maxim

Bibas

That's Illogical.
What's that you said ? A boock ?
I've heard, that it is something, like a stack of paper with some black thingies on it...dunno, really...