WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

while they gave me bad rep somebody gave me bad rep after they gave me bad rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry:
somebody gave me bad rep​
Its the first time I got bad repped!​
I don't understand!​

btw: I don't know if this is old or not but I recently won the Mikado World Champion

like I said before, no one can beat me when it comes down to mikado
:thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
This post is insiginificant its amazing, but of course Johnny would put this in B&T because all he can do is argue like a tool. Why don't you take your mikado and your crying, bitching, retarded attitude elsewhere because we couldn't give 1/3 of a shit.

p99 said:
This post is insiginificant its amazing, but of course Johnny would put this in B&T because all he can do is argue like a tool. Why don't you take your mikado and your crying, bitching, retarded attitude elsewhere because we couldn't give 1/3 of a shit.
thanks for writing that down, dumbass :thumbsup: also, you're wrong! everyday I'm receiving thousends of emails with questions like: "when are you gonna post again, dude?"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
somebody gave me bad rep​
Its the first time I got bad repped!​
I don't understand!​

btw: I don't know if this is old or not but I recently won the Mikado World Champion

Johnny dont cry, kiddo. Do you want me to go beat them up for you? Poor baby, Im sorry the big kids were being so mean. Do you want me to call the little kid school principal for you ittle wittlle johnny wohnny?

I dont mind getting bad rep, I just hate it when they dont leave thier name.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
"Johnny, you've excelled where others have failed misserably. Do you have any advice for our readers?" ~friday nov 19 2004, Mikado journal.

dustinzgirl said:
Johnny dont cry, kiddo. Do you want me to go beat them up for you? Poor baby, Im sorry the big kids were being so mean. Do you want me to call the little kid school principal for you ittle wittlle johnny wohnny?

I dont mind getting bad rep, I just hate it when they dont leave thier name.
nah nevermind DG.. I just wanted to have my own 'boohoo I got bad repped' thread :thumbsup: I'm getting bad rep all the time, I'm used to it :thumbsup: but thanks for the kind words.. would you be my mommy? :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
"Johnny, you've excelled where others have failed misserably. Do you have any advice for our readers?" ~friday nov 19 2004, Mikado journal.
do they actually have readers? or is that like a analogy or something?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
nah nevermind DG.. I just wanted to have my own 'boohoo I got bad repped' thread :thumbsup: I'm getting bad rep all the time, I'm used to it :thumbsup: but thanks for the kind words.. would you be my mommy? :p
Nope, but congrats on mikaldo. I pick on you about it, but its actually kind of cool that you are a champion at that game thing.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
thanks for writing that down, dumbass :thumbsup: also, you're wrong! everyday I'm receiving thousends of emails with questions like: "when are you gonna post again, dude?"
It's my opinion dipshit, see johnny, it's free to have your own opinion in this country, unlike the household you were most likely brought up in, where you were whipped for speaking out of turn. Uhh, writing something down? That's what a KEYBOARD is for you moron. See, a KEYBOARD has a bunch of letters on these things called KEYS, and you push a KEY down and it types a LETTER. You should try it sometime rather than whacking away at it, making completely useless and fragmented sentences. Emails, the "thousends" of emails huh? What are you in kindergarten? 1. Learn to spell 2. I would suggest not lying because your terrible at it.
johnny kuntz said:
The only way johnny sorts out his problems, crying his little ass off about it. Haha, fun to watch and occasionally throw something at him.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
I'am not lying.
"Thousends" of emails a day, well since theres thousands then send us a couple hundred.

p99 said:
"Thousends" of emails a day, well since theres thousands then send us a couple hundred.
stop giving me special attention, you obsessed little fuck​
:rotflmao:
people are waiting in line to read my post's full of wisdom​

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
stop giving me special attention, you obsessed little fuck​
:rotflmao:
people are waiting in line to read my post's full of wisdom​
There aren't any lines on WTF.com genius. I'm making you look like a fool, special attention is at school where the teacher wipes your ass for you, you won't find any of that here. Sorry little boy.

p99 said:
There aren't any lines on WTF.com genius. I'm making you look like a fool, special attention is at school where the teacher wipes your ass for you, you won't find any of that here. Sorry little boy.
thanks buddy, for keeping this thread running :thumbsup: I feel so special

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
thanks buddy, for keeping this thread running :thumbsup: I feel so special
Johnny can't think of a reply to he pulls something out of the air, probably something someone else said that sounded important so he posted it up. :p Haha!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
No one gives a flying fuck about your 'bad rep', all your doing is crying about it. Here have an tissue for you issue, bitch. :mfinger:

Smoke said:
No one gives a flying fuck about your 'bad rep', all your doing is crying about it. Here have an tissue for you issue, bitch. :mfinger:
thanks dude :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.