WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

while you were sleeping. . . .

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
to all the freaks....

One of the only things that make me chuckle in life are my fucked up dreams. Now, I know that with so many interesting fucked up people on this site that I am not alone. So share, out of boredom or whatever else draws one back to this site, what are your fucked up dreams?

:mfinger: with loves

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i once dreampt, while in England, i held my baby child precariously over the edge of a balcony as media and onlookers stared in shock that i could be so reckless.

I also dream about little boys.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
tbsrk said:
i once dreampt, while in England, i held my baby child precariously over the edge of a balcony as media and onlookers stared in shock that i could be so reckless.

I also dream about little boys.
Righto, i have a great therapist you should call.... and a plastic surgeon :)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
.....she has long flowing brown hair, but i can never see her face. pouty lips and a slender nose, yet she always has her back to me. she speaks but i cannot hear her words, her laughter echo's through my mind. she runs from me and giggles, she never let's me cum. her nighty is sheer, yet simple, whispy and it clings to her. her nails are perfect, and always painted red. she teases me, and fucks me in my head. i taste her breath, it breathes in me, three words never said.....

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
GottaHurt said:
.....she has long flowing brown hair, but i can never see her face. pouty lips and a slender nose, yet she always has her back to me. she speaks but i cannot hear her words, her laughter echo's through my mind. she runs from me and giggles, she never let's me cum. her nighty is sheer, yet simple, whispy and it clings to her. her nails are perfect, and always painted red. she teases me, and fucks me in my head. i taste her breath, it breathes in me, three words never said.....
wow... a poet! impressive!!!
hehe, but if these are your dreams then i how often do you wash your sheets? ;)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
wow... a poet! impressive!!!
hehe, but if these are your dreams then i how often do you wash your sheets? ;)
who said i slept in a bed ? ;)

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
my dreams are WAY too fucked up to share.. im going to bed now so il try and tell u tomorrow mornin :)

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
I had a dream not to long ago about my ex and me(this dream was after we had broken up). We were trying to rent an apartment for the frist time. We were looking around this apartment which was small and dark green, it gave the impression of mold growing behind the walls. In the bathroom ther was a body of a dead cat in the tub. IT was a real shit hole but we agreed to rent it. It was on the 15 floor. It had a large window that opened onto this balcony. The windows were open and the wind was blowing in very stong. My ex went to shut the window when suddenly, for no reason, he jumped. The room then fadded as if itwere melting and i was standing alone in this alley by my house. My hands and cloths were covered in dried blood and it was raining slightly. I jumped and begain to fly.....

haa............. i hate dreams sometimes :rolleyes:

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
Damn girl!

i had a dream that i was out having the time of my life w/ my best friend...... o wait that was a week or so ago :cool: well i dont really have any weird dreams....... my reality is the only dream i need...
and its the only drama i need in my life to....
I did have a dream that my e best friend was going out w/ Robby!
and uhh for some reason i wanted to kick her @$$ more than i already do!
lol...... but i know he was thinking of me the whole time :)

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Da$uper$tar said:
i had a dream that i was out having the time of my life w/ my best friend...... o wait that was a week or so ago :cool: well i dont really have any weird dreams....... my reality is the only dream i need...
and its the only drama i need in my life to....
I did have a dream that my e best friend was going out w/ Robby!
and uhh for some reason i wanted to kick her @$$ more than i already do!
lol...... but i know he was thinking of me the whole time :)
mAN GIRLY, i had that really cool dreama week ago too!!! coincidence? i think not!!!! :)

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Unforgiven said:
I'm living a dream... or nightmare... whatever.

reality sucks.
Are you living a natemare? or are you the creature in the nightmare that hides under little childrens beds and eat their toes?

Or are you really in a dream, and just can't wake up?