WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

while you were sleeping. . . .

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,082
693
562
screw_you_jack said:
Are you living a natemare? or are you the creature in the nightmare that hides under little childrens beds and eat their toes?

Or are you really in a dream, and just can't wake up?
My life is a nightmare and i can't wake up. It's hell, it's torment... it's a curse i'm bound to live with for the rest of my existence.

no, i'm not bitter :rolleyes:
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
Unforgiven said:
My life is a nightmare and i can't wake up. It's hell, it's torment... it's a curse i'm bound to live with for the rest of my existence.

no, i'm not bitter :rolleyes:
hmmm... you sound like me and my frineds and bout every other person i respect......... haha.... that's why there is beer and porn. . . . . .

and i feel ya, i'm not bitter either. . . .
:sword: bloody optimistic jerkoffs that see the sliver lineing in the fucking cloads as it poors toxic rain on ther fucking heads....... grrr......
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,082
693
562
screw_you_jack said:
hmmm... you sound like me and my frineds and bout every other person i respect......... haha.... that's why there is beer and porn. . . . . .

and i feel ya, i'm not bitter either. . . .
:sword: bloody optimistic jerkoffs that see the sliver lineing in the fucking cloads as it poors toxic rain on ther fucking heads....... grrr......
i know.. for all those people out there :mfinger: :mfinger:

and, going out to the entire world :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
I'm always in phase three of my five part dream about being on an island, surrounded by women, when I wake up because I have to take a piss. I always wake up at the same part of my dream, no matter what time I go to bed.
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
0
100
GottaHurt said:
I'm always in phase three of my five part dream about being on an island, surrounded by women, when I wake up because I have to take a piss. I always wake up at the same part of my dream, no matter what time I go to bed.
hmmmmm alright
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
My dreams...

My dreams are so disturbing the would make any normal grown man cry. The places I all know well are blended into one big world. And always something strange is amiss strange things happen in them. Like there are fish in the swimming pool, and sometimes I can fly, and... I can fly alot in them. And in my dreams at school I can never stop spinning around, I walk through the hallways spinning in circles but nobody seems to find it wierd. And I never have shoes on at school in my dreams... Once, no twice, I had DBZ powers in my dream... Oh and once my science teacher killed me! With a buzz saw! Yeah that sucked... Alot of the time I get stranded on islands or in the wilderness in my dream, and once I got lost at a theme park in one... And the dream with the cerial killer sucked too... I think I die in about 80% of my dreams... Somehow... Usually its like a tidal wave at the beach or at the island in the great lakes, if not its either a killer or a giant robot or a tornado... My dreams are always scary...
 

dang it

Hoodrat
48
0
0
requiem for a dream

BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
My dreams are so disturbing the would make any normal grown man cry. The places I all know well are blended into one big world. And always something strange is amiss strange things happen in them. Like there are fish in the swimming pool, and sometimes I can fly, and... I can fly alot in them. And in my dreams at school I can never stop spinning around, I walk through the hallways spinning in circles but nobody seems to find it wierd. And I never have shoes on at school in my dreams... Once, no twice, I had DBZ powers in my dream... Oh and once my science teacher killed me! With a buzz saw! Yeah that sucked... Alot of the time I get stranded on islands or in the wilderness in my dream, and once I got lost at a theme park in one... And the dream with the cerial killer sucked too... I think I die in about 80% of my dreams... Somehow... Usually its like a tidal wave at the beach or at the island in the great lakes, if not its either a killer or a giant robot or a tornado... My dreams are always scary...
your dreams make me laugh. Especially the shoes thing, b/c when I was younger I had the same problem. I used to realize it [in my dream] midday or on the bus-- I think it was because once [in real life] my teacher took away my shoes. Fucking teacher.

I used to have really screwed up dreams about the men in my life... what a fucked up mind I have. :mad: heh- now i dream about tests and my friends- which is better but boring.
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
My dreams are so disturbing the would make any normal grown man cry. The places I all know well are blended into one big world. And always something strange is amiss strange things happen in them. Like there are fish in the swimming pool, and sometimes I can fly, and... I can fly alot in them. And in my dreams at school I can never stop spinning around, I walk through the hallways spinning in circles but nobody seems to find it wierd. And I never have shoes on at school in my dreams... Once, no twice, I had DBZ powers in my dream... Oh and once my science teacher killed me! With a buzz saw! Yeah that sucked... Alot of the time I get stranded on islands or in the wilderness in my dream, and once I got lost at a theme park in one... And the dream with the cerial killer sucked too... I think I die in about 80% of my dreams... Somehow... Usually its like a tidal wave at the beach or at the island in the great lakes, if not its either a killer or a giant robot or a tornado... My dreams are always scary...
I can relate to some of your dreams, the part about scary dreams and dieing 80% of the time. My whole life i've had horribly terrifying involing wolfs. I always die, or thoses close to me die. Ironicly, i found whenm i was depressed and no longer cared about living, i no longer had the dreams. Go figure. I'm studing Freud in my psychology class and i'm really into the meanings of dreams. A killer gaint robot though, that i've never had.....
keep dreaming ;)