WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whiney Bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ.

Clitpickle
Did I spell that correctly? Whiney? Well please, dont bitch if I didn't. You people need to fucking relax and enjoy life well it last. Wah wah wah. You all sound like a bunch of fucking 5 year olds that complain and cry about EVERY little thing that happens. "OMG LIFE SUCKS, I WANNA DIE." How about this. Cry me a fucking river. So you dont care if this is what I think? Then dont fucking reply.

JJ.

Clitpickle
I'm gay? Have you seen my cock in another mans ass? No, didn't think so. And for the picture. Found it kind of funny.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
JJ. said:
Did I spell that correctly? Whiney? Well please, dont bitch if I didn't. You people need to fucking relax and enjoy life well it last. Wah wah wah. You all sound like a bunch of fucking 5 year olds that complain and cry about EVERY little thing that happens. "OMG LIFE SUCKS, I WANNA DIE." How about this. Cry me a fucking river. So you dont care if this is what I think? Then dont fucking reply.

JJ. said:

Jung

???
Premium
JJ. said:
I'm gay? Have you seen my cock in another mans ass? No, didn't think so.
Not gay as in homosexual. Gay as in, comletely and utterly lame.

JJ.

Clitpickle
I've never heard of that definition. Oh, and what is with you people and posting pictures at me? The first two, I got the point. The third one made no sence at all.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Not gay as in homosexual. Gay as in, comletely and utterly lame.

I thought you weree going with gay as in cheerfull and happy? why do you always have to twist your words Junglizm?

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
I thought you weree going with gay as in cheerfull and happy? why do you always have to twist your words Junglizm?
Sorry to offend you. :banghead:

:mfinger: ;)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Junglizm, your demonic avatar is staring at me again.

[sky] said:
Junglizm, your demonic avatar is staring at me again.

What the fuck does that have to do with the price of cheese in Mexico?

johnny kuntz said:
The price of cheese in Mexico fucking sucks man :thumbsup:

Yeah. I know.

I tried to buy cheese, they sold me crack. That or some shit called "queso".

Fuckers.

HavokChylde said:
Yeah. I know.

I tried to buy cheese, they sold me crack. That or some shit called "queso".

Fuckers.
Fucking Mexicans, walking around wearing their stupid hats :thumbsup:

I piss on mexicans :p

johnny kuntz said:
Fucking Mexicans, walking around wearing their stupid hats :thumbsup:

I piss on mexicans :p

Those hats are good for serving nachos.

Nacho, nacho man.

I want to be, a nacho man.

Status
Not open for further replies.