WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music White America

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I swear this shit never loads for me, I need to get it fixed. :thumbsdn:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
damn, I am sorry to here that and its a good video too. Well if you ever do fix it, you have to see this. I don't watch mtv so I don't know if they would put this up there but, this one is the uncut one so you have to see it. I wouldn't think they would show this one on tv though due to the language and the graphics and shit.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
damn, I am sorry to here that and its a good video too. Well if you ever do fix it, you have to see this. I don't watch mtv so I don't know if they would put this up there but, this one is the uncut one so you have to see it. I wouldn't think they would show this one on tv though due to the language and the graphics and shit.
Hehe yeah, I'll check it out soon as I get it fixed. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
smoke-it said:
Do you have flash installed? It loads fine for me.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
Hehe yeah, I'll check it out soon as I get it fixed. :thumbsup:
Oh I also realize that you may have to put it in full screen to see all the video because it you don't some gets cut off. You know, when you go into view up above the toolbar and go all the way down to full screen.

But anyway, I thought that was an awsome video.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Do you have flash installed? It loads fine for me.
Yes, flash is installed, I don't think it has the right update for it though, thats why its failing to update some .fla or .swf files.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
Oh I also realize that you may have to put it in full screen to see all the video because it you don't some gets cut off. You know, when you go into view up above the toolbar and go all the way down to full screen.

But anyway, I thought that was an awsome video.
Hehe, thanks for the tip, CM :)

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
This is kinda old; why post it now?

It was pretty cool; I liked it alot better than the Mosh cartoon theme thing.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Dogbert said:
This is kinda old; why post it now?

It was pretty cool; I liked it alot better than the Mosh cartoon theme thing.
This is kinda old, oh but who gives fuck...I thought it was good.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
that could be the funniest thing ive seen on theese forums =P