~Who Am I?~

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Post any pic of somebody we could be expected to know, doesn't have to be an actor or anything; whoever. When you guess it, please leave one behind.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Jimmy Stewart--I can't believe you got Georgie.lol

I'm about to post mine but had to stick a flag in it, yo.:p

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Do what.. he played the best Patton ever... and while the glasses threw me off a bit... his nose is unmistakable.
Yeah, I was looking to throw you off a little but that darn signature nose!! He was badass, loved him and loved Patton. Hard to find a pic of him that wasn't telling/iconic.

So you didn't get my friend above, eh?~heh

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I'll bet you a premium membership that I can tell you that one and the next three you submit.
Ok, tuurd, you're awn.~Pony up my guy. I don't need premium so I guess your fate's fucking answering me with a "Yes'm!" or the equivalent every time I address you over a one week period. That's a seven day week, bruh.

• 1Agree
Reactions: RebelBuddha

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Ok, tuurd, you're awn.~Pony up my guy. I don't need premium so I guess your fate's fucking answering me with a "Yes'm!" or the equivalent every time I address you over a one week period. That's a seven day week, bruh.
Word.

James Coburn

Next.

• 1Agree
Reactions: jujubee

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Hmf, hahaha, o'rlly?

Ok. Forum games don't come up in alerts so I wasn't working on my third. Alright. Youu fuck

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I know I'm being too nice but it's taking me too long to find something I think is right without crossing the line to something you can't expect most would know. So whatever, before you even guess it, stuff your seegar-and, no, it's not Fyn.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
So whut, you suck and I hate you tonight.lol. Leave me 'lone.:/

Post your own now, turd. I'll see to it you get your premium. Don't talk to me.

• 1LOL
Reactions: RebelBuddha