WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

~Who Am I?~

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Post any pic of somebody we could be expected to know, doesn't have to be an actor or anything; whoever. When you guess it, please leave one behind.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Jimmy Stewart--I can't believe you got Georgie.lol

I'm about to post mine but had to stick a flag in it, yo.:p

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Do what.. he played the best Patton ever... and while the glasses threw me off a bit... his nose is unmistakable.
Yeah, I was looking to throw you off a little but that darn signature nose!! He was badass, loved him and loved Patton. Hard to find a pic of him that wasn't telling/iconic.

So you didn't get my friend above, eh?~heh

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I'll bet you a premium membership that I can tell you that one and the next three you submit.
Ok, tuurd, you're awn.~Pony up my guy. I don't need premium so I guess your fate's fucking answering me with a "Yes'm!" or the equivalent every time I address you over a one week period. That's a seven day week, bruh.

• 1Agree
Reactions: RebelBuddha

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Ok, tuurd, you're awn.~Pony up my guy. I don't need premium so I guess your fate's fucking answering me with a "Yes'm!" or the equivalent every time I address you over a one week period. That's a seven day week, bruh.
Word.

James Coburn

Next.

• 1Agree
Reactions: jujubee

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Hmf, hahaha, o'rlly?

Ok. Forum games don't come up in alerts so I wasn't working on my third. Alright. Youu fuck

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I know I'm being too nice but it's taking me too long to find something I think is right without crossing the line to something you can't expect most would know. So whatever, before you even guess it, stuff your seegar-and, no, it's not Fyn.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
So whut, you suck and I hate you tonight.lol. Leave me 'lone.:/

Post your own now, turd. I'll see to it you get your premium. Don't talk to me.

• 1LOL
Reactions: RebelBuddha