WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Who are behind the RIAA? Look and Find out.

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
The anwser is smiple.

The RIAA, consitis of ANGERY AND CONCERND MOTHERS. Don't blame the government. And the FCC (allows what can go on TV RADIO ETC) also is a bunch of mothers that are all like "Oh my god, look what my childern are watching!!! I dont want them to get influenced!" WELL GOD FORBID THAT YOUR FUCKING CHILD SEES BREATS OR PENIS'S BECAUSE LATER IN LIFE THERE GOING TO ANYWAY...Fuck the angrey mothers on there periods! The government dosnt even care! Its the mothers that think there child is clean...when for all they know...that fucking and doing drugs! Oh my god I said fuck! Like you havent herd it enough in school!

THE PARENTS NEED TO GROW UP

I mean who the fuck cares?! Were the ones listen and watching...They arent!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Pepto Bismol21 said:
The anwser is smiple.

The RIAA, consitis of ANGERY AND CONCERND MOTHERS. Don't blame the government. And the FCC (allows what can go on TV RADIO ETC) also is a bunch of mothers that are all like "Oh my god, look what my childern are watching!!! I dont want them to get influenced!" WELL GOD FORBID THAT YOUR FUCKING CHILD SEES BREATS OR PENIS'S BECAUSE LATER IN LIFE THERE GOING TO ANYWAY...Fuck the angrey mothers on there periods! The government dosnt even care! Its the mothers that think there child is clean...when for all they know...that fucking and doing drugs! Oh my god I said fuck! Like you havent herd it enough in school!

Are you serious? I mean you don't really believe that do you? Like the mothers care if the Riaa is a greedy business.

And just for your info, these are the ppl that are behind the RIAA. These are the greedy scumbags that want ALL of our money:
• Roger Ames, Warner Music Group

• Michele Anthony, Sony Music Entertainment Inc.

• Val Azzoli, The Atlantic Group

• Jose Behar, Univision Music Group

• Bob Cavallo, Buena Vista Music Group

• Ronnie Dashev, Maverick Recording Company

• Clive Davis, RCA Music Group

• Tracey Edmonds, Edmonds Record Group

• Dick Griffey, Solar Records/J.Hines Co.

• Zach Horowitz, Universal Music Group

• Don Ienner, Sony Music U.S.

• David Johnson, Warner Music Group

• Lawrence Kenswil, Universal Music Group

• Mel Lewinter, Universal Music Group

• Alain Levy, EMI Recorded Music

• Roy Lott, Virgin Records

• David Munns, EMI Recorded Music Worldwide

• Antonio Reid, Arista Records Inc.

• Sylvia Rhone, Elektra Entertainment Group

• Rolf Schmidt-Holtz, BMG Entertainment

• Tom Silverman, Tommy Boy Music

• Andy Slater, Capitol Records

• Thomas Stein, BMG Entertainment

• Tom Tyrrell, Sony Music Entertainment, Inc.

And yes, the government does care. Because the RIAA lines their pockets to go after illegal downloaders.

Jung

???
Premium
Pepto Bismol21 said:
The anwser is smiple.

Please keep posting, your threads are hilarious. :thumbsup:

I'm sure the RIAA and MPAA have nothign to do with IP (intellectual properties) or piracy. They're just a farce, for mothers against ______ (insert name of ludicrous group here) to do their evil biddings. :rolleyes:

You really seem to have this world figured out. Wait until you grow up a bit, you'll leave the childish conspiracy theories behind. (hopefully)

Pepto Bismol21

CopyLifted said:
Are you serious? I mean you don't really believe that do you? Like the mothers care if the Riaa is a greedy business.

And just for your info, these are the ppl that are behind the RIAA. These are the greedy scumbags that want ALL of our money:
• Roger Ames, Warner Music Group

• Michele Anthony, Sony Music Entertainment Inc.

• Val Azzoli, The Atlantic Group

• Jose Behar, Univision Music Group

• Bob Cavallo, Buena Vista Music Group

• Ronnie Dashev, Maverick Recording Company

• Clive Davis, RCA Music Group

• Tracey Edmonds, Edmonds Record Group

• Dick Griffey, Solar Records/J.Hines Co.

• Zach Horowitz, Universal Music Group

• Don Ienner, Sony Music U.S.

• David Johnson, Warner Music Group

• Lawrence Kenswil, Universal Music Group

• Mel Lewinter, Universal Music Group

• Alain Levy, EMI Recorded Music

• Roy Lott, Virgin Records

• David Munns, EMI Recorded Music Worldwide

• Antonio Reid, Arista Records Inc.

• Sylvia Rhone, Elektra Entertainment Group

• Rolf Schmidt-Holtz, BMG Entertainment

• Tom Silverman, Tommy Boy Music

• Andy Slater, Capitol Records

• Thomas Stein, BMG Entertainment

• Tom Tyrrell, Sony Music Entertainment, Inc.

And yes, the government does care. Because the RIAA lines their pockets to go after illegal downloaders.

You my friend, have a shit load of time on your hands. Its mothers on there periods. You cant trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and dosnt die. Fuck it. It is the government. But the mothers at home are ass holes.

Jung

???
Premium
Pepto Bismol21 said:
You my friend, have a shit load of time on your hands. Its mothers on there periods. You cant trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and dosnt die. Fuck it. It is the government. But the mothers at home are ass holes.
Well at least he's not running around starting multiple shit posts. I guess he's spending his time a bit more wisely. You're just regurgitating catch phrases and retarded theories, likely thought up by 13 year olds. So who has too much time on their hands?

Pepto Bismol21 said:

nice quote of south park, but next time say who said it?

Pepto Bismol21

Its like south park, MAC-Mothers Agaisnt Canada. See all it is--> Mothers, some take shit to far...You gotta agree on this

shep

Local alcoholic
Pepto Bismol21 said:
Its like south park, MAC-Mothers Agaisnt Canada. See all it is--> Mothers, some take shit to far...You gotta agree on this
who has too agree?why?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pepto Bismol21 said:
You have to agree....why? because I want you to....if you dont then state a reason, dick
1. Nobody will agree with you unless you actually can come to a logical conclustion based on evidence and fact.
2. You are incorrectly using a CARTOON to back up your premise that mothers are behind the RIAA
3. If mothers are behind the RIAA, then why can kids still buy CD's that mothers would not approve of at any of the following locations: Sam Goody's, any Pawn Shop, Walmart, Kmart, ect.
4. If you are going to make a claim, please use your thinking skills and mabye people will agree with you.
5. In what universe will people agree with you because you want them too?

Pepto Bismol21

dustinzgirl said:
1. Nobody will agree with you unless you actually can come to a logical conclustion based on evidence and fact.
2. You are incorrectly using a CARTOON to back up your premise that mothers are behind the RIAA
3. If mothers are behind the RIAA, then why can kids still buy CD's that mothers would not approve of at any of the following locations: Sam Goody's, any Pawn Shop, Walmart, Kmart, ect.
4. If you are going to make a claim, please use your thinking skills and mabye people will agree with you.
5. In what universe will people agree with you because you want them too?
Not just the RIAA, everything else...FCC and other run stuff. My friends mom is the type that would do something like this and thats my proff...And fuck off, this universe jackass

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pepto Bismol21 said:
Not just the RIAA, everything else...FCC and other run stuff. My friends mom is the type that would do something like this and thats my proff...And fuck off, this universe jackass
You are so ignorant of history. the good old boys club..IE white rich government created the FCC to control women and minorities, and freedom of speech.