WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Who are you going to vote for in the 2008 election?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Who are you going to vote for in the 2008 election? I would personally vote for Bill Clinton to be back as president, but If I couldn't do that, Maybe his wife. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Probably Giuliani, if he runs, or who ever the Libertarian candidate is, it just depends.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
msalyss85 said:
Hillary Fucking Clinton

:)
i really really hope she runs.. she is brilliant and its about time we had a woman for president!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
i really really hope she wins.. she is brilliant and its about time we had a woman for president!
Yeah, she'll bomb a country every 28 days. :thumbsdn: No thanks. :p

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
i really really hope she wins.. she is brilliant and its about time we had a woman for president!
agree :thumbsup:

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
howard dean, all the way.
if he won the primaries he would have had the charisma to blow bush off of the throne.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
smoke-it said:
Yeah, she'll bomb a country every 28 days. :thumbsdn: No thanks. :p

please tell me you are kidding? please go get your facts straight on hilary clinton and then we can have a debate kthx!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
please tell me you are kidding? please go get your facts straight on hilary clinton and then we can have a debate kthx!
I was kidding, dork.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
smoke-it said:
I was kidding, dork.

sorry i have a very strong political opinion... my grandpa caused it!

BumB

Hoodrat
Yes lets put a woman in presidency(no offense ladies, but its hillary clinton) She'll not only bomb people every 28 days, she'll want to give head to some guy in the office and have some big scandal over it ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
smoke-it said:
Who are you going to vote for in the 2008 election? I would personally vote for Bill Clinton to be back as president, but If I couldn't do that, Maybe his wife. :thumbsup:
My girlie says Oprah!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Hillary will run... she has been setting this up since her husband was in office...
.. took back her man after he cheated and the whole country knew... (very springer-like)
... moved to a liberal state with more electoral college votes than the one she grew up in...
.... in the next four years you will try to position herself as a moderate... which she isn't...

I believe that if a woman were to be elected it would have to be a conservative one... because if you look at all the red states.. they will never vote for a radical left-wing woman...
maybe that is why Condi got moved up to Sec. of State.. to position a Condi vs Clinton oil wrestling match.. oops I mean election..

If Hillary is nominated for the Dems.. every time a conservative says they aren't gonna vote for her.. they will get the "you are a sexist" treatment... hopefully women in this country will see through the desire to have a woman as president and vote based on politics not on which canidate stands when they pee...

NM...

Hillary

ABH '08

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
*No Title* (if you fall for that you're stoopid)

Rin Tin Tin the Wonder dog! He would save stupid kids who ran away and give them back to their parents! So they could be beaten! He would also stop any environmental problems because he wouldn't give a shit about putting arsenic in the water (this problem of high arsenic levels in drinking water has been made worse from Reagan all the way to Clinton and Bush.)

Go the Left-Wing Extremists! (and pirates coz pirates are kick-ass)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Has anyone heard a rumor that Schwartzenegger (sp) might have ambitions to run for Prez, and that Republicans are trying to change the Constitution so he can?

Ain't that some fuckin BS! I don't want to believe it.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I would vote "no" to change that constitution to allow foriegn born presidents... I don't know if Arnie has these aspirations and is pushing this issue.. or if others are doing it.. cause they feel he can beat Hillary....
either way big mistake in my opinion...