Who do you hate most on wtf.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate screwball the most. . . He just irritates me! Kinda like that roach that you can't find. . . but know is there.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry for the topic change. . . but I got out of cockfarm like. . . a month ago!
However, back to topic now. ^^

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry. . . My signature came out wrong. It was a cartoon about a guy rabbit masturbating. But the spaces were cut out.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey tbsk, who is scorpion woman?

And I hate people who hate other people. And I hate people who dont hate anyone. you do the math. :mfinger:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
hey tbsk, who is scorpion woman?
1) my exgirlfriend, who I wouldn't mind seeing sent through a wood chipper. (I am exaggerating of course, but some of the wounds are still sore...)

2) One of the many quotes from Anchorman I cycle through during the day. :)

Unforgiven

That Guy
chucktheskiffie said:
i love everybody, and i encourage group-hugging.

::tear:: you all make me so happy!!!
here's a great fuckin' idea...

let's all geht in a fuckin' circle, hold fuckin' hands and fuckin' sing koomby-yah (not even gonna try to fuckin' spell that correctly)

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
you forgot the fire... you are supposed to hold hands in a circle singing koomby ah around a campfire!!

(right before the escaped mental patient with a hook for a hand creeps out of the forest and kills everybody)

Unforgiven

That Guy
chucktheskiffie said:
you forgot the fire... you are supposed to hold hands in a circle singing koomby ah around a campfire!!

(right before the escaped mental patient with a hook for a hand creeps out of the forest and kills everybody)
fuck, you're right... how the fuck could i forgeht the fuckin' fire and the fuckin' hook horror guy who creeps out of the forest and passes beer around?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
GH is right, we are turning into a bunch of fags.

Here is a better idea, lets send a host of mind controlled rats to mmm....cheeses house to tye him up and post in his place. That way, itll make a little more sense.

Btw, why would you choose to hate someone on the internet. And screw isnt the most hated person, sure his is a dipshit, but then again, so are you.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
i dont know im not a hater !!

::sigh:: okay you got me ! :rolleyes: But i don't know who i hate ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.