WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who do you hate most on wtf.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate screwball the most. . . He just irritates me! Kinda like that roach that you can't find. . . but know is there.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry for the topic change. . . but I got out of cockfarm like. . . a month ago!
However, back to topic now. ^^

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
People who have really large, annoying, ASCII signatures.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry. . . My signature came out wrong. It was a cartoon about a guy rabbit masturbating. But the spaces were cut out.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey tbsk, who is scorpion woman?

And I hate people who hate other people. And I hate people who dont hate anyone. you do the math. :mfinger:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
hey tbsk, who is scorpion woman?
1) my exgirlfriend, who I wouldn't mind seeing sent through a wood chipper. (I am exaggerating of course, but some of the wounds are still sore...)

2) One of the many quotes from Anchorman I cycle through during the day. :)

chucktheskiffie said:
i love everybody, and i encourage group-hugging.

::tear:: you all make me so happy!!!
here's a great fuckin' idea...

let's all geht in a fuckin' circle, hold fuckin' hands and fuckin' sing koomby-yah (not even gonna try to fuckin' spell that correctly)

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
you forgot the fire... you are supposed to hold hands in a circle singing koomby ah around a campfire!!

(right before the escaped mental patient with a hook for a hand creeps out of the forest and kills everybody)

chucktheskiffie said:
you forgot the fire... you are supposed to hold hands in a circle singing koomby ah around a campfire!!

(right before the escaped mental patient with a hook for a hand creeps out of the forest and kills everybody)
fuck, you're right... how the fuck could i forgeht the fuckin' fire and the fuckin' hook horror guy who creeps out of the forest and passes beer around?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
GH is right, we are turning into a bunch of fags.

Here is a better idea, lets send a host of mind controlled rats to mmm....cheeses house to tye him up and post in his place. That way, itll make a little more sense.

Btw, why would you choose to hate someone on the internet. And screw isnt the most hated person, sure his is a dipshit, but then again, so are you.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
i dont know im not a hater !!

::sigh:: okay you got me ! :rolleyes: But i don't know who i hate ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.