Who do you hate most on wtf.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
GH is right, we are turning into a bunch of fags.
Out of curiousity, why is this statement ok? I read that Descent got Cock-farmed for saying "******", but it´s ok to say "fag"? Is it only ok if you call somebody straight a fag but not a truly gay person? I'm just lost.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
G_-FLaSH said:
mmm....cheeze. go.die. :mfinger: :gun: :sword: :thumbsdn:

Oh. . . I'm sorry but thats already happened. . . Read the newspaper man. It helps people keep track of the goings on. :)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I have enough of a life to hate anyone, I just dislike many people. Like the creator of this thread. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Out of curiousity, why is this statement ok? I read that Descent got Cock-farmed for saying "******", but it´s ok to say "fag"? Is it only ok if you call somebody straight a fag but not a truly gay person? I'm just lost.

it is the context. I call my gay friends fags all the time, so I dont really know the answer.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
it is the context. I call my gay friends fags all the time, so I dont really know the answer.

Yeah, but the media (especially the blacks in the media) portrays the word ****** with a greater appeal than fag. To the media, ****** was a word associtated with slavery and past hatred but is now commonly accepted amongst blacks, in fact to be a "*****" is good. However fag is still in all aspects a derogatory statement, except in England if you want a cigarette.

Not trying to pick sides here, just saying which word I think is worse to use. Off the record, I use "fag" more often in my general speech, due to a matter of habit more than anything.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
mmm...cheese said:
I hate screwball the most. . . He just irritates me! Kinda like that roach that you can't find. . . but know is there.
Wow, so you just got out of the cock-farm and you´re not back in it yet? I could have sworn I had already seen a thread exactly like this entitled the Fuck-tard List.

Sometimes I wonder if stupidity is a talent that is learned or a natural gift.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Who said they need an enema... Those voices are telling you some strange things.

I think you need to find some different personalitites to hang with.

Status
Not open for further replies.