WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who do you hate the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
I hate many things and many people. I hate children, old people, people who try too hard to be nice, Americans, and smoke-it.

Try to agree with me. If you don't, you are wrong.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
why would you ask us whom we hate the most, which would seem like you wanted a singular answer.. then provide a list of your own "hates"... ¿which is it?.. ¿do you want a list or "whom we hate the most"?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I, hate the rain and sunny weather
And I, hate the beach and moutains too
(and) I don't like a thing about the city, no, no
And I, I, I, hate the country side too!

And I, hate everything about you!
...everything about you!

I don't like a thing about your mother
And I, I hate your daddy's guts too
I, don't like a thing about your sister
'cause I, I, I, think sex is overrated too.

And I, get sick when I'm around, I, can't stand to be around
I, hate everything about you!

everything about you, everything about you, everything about
you

Some say I got a bad attitude
But that don't change the way I feel about you
And if you think this might be bringing me down
Look again cause I ain't wearin' no frown!

I don't really care about your sister
Fuck the little bitch 'cause I already kissed her

One thing that I did to your lady
Put her on the bed and she didn't say maybe
I know you know everybody knows
The way it comes, the way it's gonna' go

You think it's sad
And that's too bad
'cause I'm havin'
A ball hatin'
Every little thing about you!

Everything about you, everything about
I get sick when I'm around
I can't stand to be around
I hate everything about you

Ugly Kid Joe~

Pffft!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Me, I don't hate anyone right now. I am not going to say I hate someone on here because you can't hate a name on a computer when you never met them. Yes I do have my picks up here, but hate, not the word.

John fuckin pussy kerry

Of all the horrid things in this dreadful world, i must say that i abhor john kerry. he is a pussy and shouldn'tve run for presidency in the first place!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I hate my life.

Ooh, that one's good. I should become a top-selling emo artist.

Eisenboy

Flame Bait
fuck

I FUCKING HATE MY TEACHERS.... EXPECIALLY MRS. FUCKING ROMAN

BECAUSE I HAVE A 10 PAGE OUTLINE DUE TOMORROW. EAT SHIT AND DIE MRS ROMAN.

i hope she falls off something tall.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Eisenboy said:
I FUCKING HATE MY TEACHERS.... EXPECIALLY MRS. FUCKING ROMAN

BECAUSE I HAVE A 10 PAGE OUTLINE DUE TOMORROW. EAT SHIT AND DIE MRS ROMAN.

i hope she falls off something tall.
Oh god, here is another one blaming thier teacher for thier mistakes.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Expecially. Is she an English teacher?

I have an Essay due tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow.

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
CuddleMuffin said:
Oh god, here is another one blaming thier teacher for thier mistakes.
actually. if you really want to get technical, he wasn't blaming anyone on his *mistakes*. he was merely expressing his dislike of his school teachers-- namely a ms. roman. this ms. roman seems to like to torment him by giving out 10 page assignments the day before they are due, and he's not happy with that. nowhere in his post does he cast blame for any of his faults, which were never mentioned in the first place.
teachers can wind up being your friends or your enemies, completely irrelevant of how we treat them-- cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Mrs. Roman

I have her too for history and it is true about what Eisenboy said. Tomorrow, we have a huge essay due and it is so fukin hard! So don't go around saying, "Oh look...here is another person who is blaming their teachers 4 their mistakes"!!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
captainMeh. said:
actually. if you really want to get technical, he wasn't blaming anyone on his *mistakes*. he was merely expressing his dislike of his school teachers-- namely a ms. roman. this ms. roman seems to like to torment him by giving out 10 page assignments the day before they are due, and he's not happy with that. nowhere in his post does he cast blame for any of his faults, which were never mentioned in the first place.
teachers can wind up being your friends or your enemies, completely irrelevant of how we treat them-- cross your fingers and hope for the best.
And Who the fuck are you? Welcome to WTF. You can now unfasten your seat belt and FUCK OFF!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
beaglesd said:
I have her too for history and it is true about what Eisenboy said. Tomorrow, we have a huge essay due and it is so fukin hard! So don't go around saying, "Oh look...here is another person who is blaming their teachers 4 their mistakes"!!!
Well if you have an essay due, than why the fuck are you up here ranting, go do it.

I mean it depends on how long you knew about it too. Thats what I am talking about, blaming teacher for you mistakes. If you know you got something due, then why be up here ranting your ass off, instead of doing what you got to do and turing stuff in late and blaming them for giving you bad grades next.

Eisenboy

Flame Bait
fuck everybody but esp. mrs roman

shes insane..... 4 feet tall and yells at kids for smiling in her class.

"theres nothing happy about history therefor, you shouldnt be SMILING"

cra....zy.....bitch

plus shes got a constant deer in the headlights look. that mixed with pure evil gremlin style, and you have my history teacher. mrs roman.

shes about 90, maybe she still uses wooden tampons.... that could explain quite a bit. :sword: :gun: :bomb: :redface:

Eisenboy

Flame Bait
CuddleMuffin said:
Well if you have an essay due, than why the fuck are you up here ranting, go do it.
QUOTE]

who the fuck are you?

i already did it.... i just discovered this site, and decided to get rid of some hostility and let off some steam. i didnt realize i would be repremanded for doing what this site's SOLE PURPOSE OF EXISTANCE is for. way to go a-hole.

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
CuddleMuffin said:
And Who the fuck are you? Welcome to WTF. You can now unfasten your seat belt and FUCK OFF!
you've obviously got an anger management problem, so i'm not even gonna bother with you-- it's all downhill from here. what are you, like 12? you also obviously take this site way to seriously, ;-) what do you have like 4 different names you alternate from? were you also neglected as a child? is that why you have this dying need for attention? how about you lick my big fat hairy nutsack, you annoying little ferret.

Eisenboy

Flame Bait
beaglesd said:
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
beagles.... shut the fuck up

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
Eisenboy said:
CuddleMuffin said:
QUOTE]

who the fuck are you?

i already did it.... i just discovered this site, and decided to get rid of some hostility and let off some steam. i didnt realize i would be repremanded for doing what this site's SOLE PURPOSE OF EXISTANCE is for. way to go a-hole.

weerd, who the fuck is she to tell anyone what to do?? :thumbsup:

I;m sick and tired of all the assholes in this world...........i.e. people that are against the USA (ya'll are the most fucked up pussy ass bitches in the wole god damn world, u fuckers)

Status
Not open for further replies.