WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who Do You Hate?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#1
So far I have noticed there are two "flame" things that I have noticed.

1. GottaHurt, although he may seem intelligent, commits his intelligence to the wrong things. He is arrogant and ignorant, if he commited himself to more worthy causes that weren't so pathetic, and stopped defending people who are not wroth defending because they are so stupid, he might be SLIGHTLY bearable.
2. MUFFDIVER is sort of like GottaHurt, except with half the intelligence and double the arrogancy. What is wrong with you MUFFDIVER! Your so stupid! Thinking that typing in capital letters makes you look like such a big man, just shut the fuck up and get the hell of this website, this is for intelligent people to debate, not for elementary school idiots to fuck around and try to impress a few people you don't know! You make GottaHurt look good!

These two people have really managed to get on my nerves. Thinking you're so smart when you are just making asses of yourselves.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#3
You keep posting the same shit all over this website.
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#5
Sorry

Yes I fucked up and pressed the wrong thing and I fucked up a few times and then posted the thing in the wrong forum. Sorry, I'm so clumsy I am even clumsy online. I only meant to post it once, here, so leave me alone :(.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#6
Um, shithead, you have another thread like this in this same, fucking board, ask jason to delete it. I mean, you've gotta have some eyes in your little head, or whatever it is....
 
#7
wow...threads a big hit here man, they are actually taking the bait and making your forum work!!! lol but still, how the fuck are you clumsy online? its unlike the real world, you can highlight and delete thoughts :p
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#9
shep said:
You keep posting the same shit all over this website.
Yep, I have that effect on them.They become so distraught they spam the board then bail.What can I say.
 
1,102
2
202
#10
GottaHurt said:
Yep, I have that effect on them.They become so distraught they spam the board then bail.What can I say.
Ruh roh.. you driving another one insane? You need to take it easy brother - I kinda liked lorgasmo
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#11
badassmtbiker said:
Ruh roh.. you driving another one insane? You need to take it easy brother - I kinda liked lorgasmo
Hey sorry bro, but lo jis mo just wouldn't let up, had to stand my ground.
 
1,102
2
202
#12
GottaHurt said:
Hey sorry bro, but lo jis mo just wouldn't let up, had to stand my ground.
I understand. And this tool's not even in the same arena. Frankly - bat him outta the park. I wanna see blood.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#16
Rizzen Tsarran said:
hmmm..

/think
does anyone hate me?
/endthought

hmmm...

I am robot
i called you an idiot already, but then i took it back.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#17
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
So far I have noticed there are two "flame" things that I have noticed.

1. GottaHurt, although he may seem intelligent, commits his intelligence to the wrong things. He is arrogant and ignorant, if he commited himself to more worthy causes that weren't so pathetic, and stopped defending people who are not wroth defending because they are so stupid, he might be SLIGHTLY bearable.
2. MUFFDIVER is sort of like GottaHurt, except with half the intelligence and double the arrogancy. What is wrong with you MUFFDIVER! Your so stupid! Thinking that typing in capital letters makes you look like such a big man, just shut the fuck up and get the hell of this website, this is for intelligent people to debate, not for elementary school idiots to fuck around and try to impress a few people you don't know! You make GottaHurt look good!

These two people have really managed to get on my nerves. Thinking you're so smart when you are just making asses of yourselves.
if you're going to insult people, at least learn how to proof read. You're calling people "elementary school idiots" yet you don't know the difference between your and you're.

I suppose i just strongly believe in not making yourself sound like an idiot when you're calling others stupid.
 
1,102
2
202
#18
icka said:
if you're going to insult people, at least learn how to proof read. You're calling people "elementary school idiots" yet you don't know the difference between your and you're.

I suppose i just strongly believe in not making yourself sound like an idiot when you're calling others stupid.
Thank you.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#19
Rizzen Tsarran said:
hmmm..

/think
does anyone hate me?
/endthought

hmmm...

I am robot

i can't think of a reason to hate you yet but i bet your ugly and that's a good enough reason-->i think :mfinger:
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#20
GottaHurt said:
Yep, I have that effect on them.They become so distraught they spam the board then bail.What can I say.
You didn't drive me insane... I was already insane, if I was insane I wouldn't be on this website. And stop makin shots at me for posting the same forum twice, it was an accident, I know I did it but I can't delete it and I don't know how to contact Jason. So leave me the hell alone I just pressed the wrong button!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.